Chapter4 Years Later

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES CHAPTER 4!!!!!
This chapter may be a little bit short
___________________

It has been a few years since Wolf had taken in (Y/N) as his own, he raised her as best as he could. (Y/N) was now older and making her old choices but still listened to Wolf. He showed her the ways of Yantjas and hunting cause of the fact that when they get to a point in their life where they have to go on a hunt to prove themselves to the elders. Cause (Y/N) was now living by a Yantja's way she would have to join, How this worked was a group of young yantjas will be dropped off at a planet to hunt for 3-5 days and the yantjas who come by with something to offer will be able to go on hunts with the older yantjas and many other things. But the thing was (Y/N) was a ooman and she would HAVE to join in the hunt the thing that scared him was her being hurt or killed.

Wolf was sitting in his room thinking, He was stressed. There were only a few days left till the hunt he knew that (Y/N) would have to go. The pureness could be stripped from her mind cause of the hunt she could see something horrible or something may happen. Wolf had been helping her pack for the hunt and helped her make armour just for her size cause most of the female Yantja armour doesn't fit her. The armour he had made for her was a breastplate that had a neck guard on it, leg guards that fit perfectly on the side of her leg that had the bottom piece of a red robe covering most of her legs and metal boots that went up to her knees even her own wrist blades. Wolf didn't think she was honestly ready for a shoulder cannon maybe when she is older but he gave her a spear. The spear was a retractable weapon It starts out short and extends by a couple of metres. It's a great weapon for close combat and it can also be thrown at a target, he even gave her his old net gun.

Wolf sighed he really didn't want her to get hurt, maybe going on a walk will get this mind off things. (Y/N) had left a few minutes ago to go to the market for a bit for food and what not. Wolf pushed himself off of his bed, rubbing his back before leaving in a huff.

(Y/N) (your) POVVV

I was walking down the little market way my dreadlocks hanging past my shoulders. Everyone knew who I was cause I had a little golden band around my right upper arm from Wolf, he told me it showed that I was special and was his little princess. Ever since Wolf had taken me in I've grown more to live and act as a Yantja learning the language and everything though people still were NOT a fan of me. I know some of the Elders were and didn't mind me but Wolf has told me about this one low ranked Yantja named Zechui who probably hated me the most but I personally didn't care I knew some other elite ranks don't like me but Wolf is a elite ranked so they can't really touch me unless they wanna mess with Wolf. I pasted by a group of little yantjas who were playing hearing them speak "Look! It's Wolf's daughter!" Or "It's the ooman Wolf adopted!" "I heard these guys say that she was a slave." Personally I didn't really care I knew a lot of yantjas would think of me as Wolf adopted daughter, I mean I kinda saw him as a dad mostly a guardian so I wouldn't agree but I wouldn't disagree. I turned my head to the young ones and smiled softly, the gold band around my arm shined in the light. They just nicely smiled back at me it was nice not just being known as 'That Ooman Wolf took in' people thought of me as another Yantja I was snapped out of my thoughts to see Zechui and his goons, Well NOT all people saw me as one of them.

I looked at them for a second and noticed them glaring at me, my day was fine till I saw them now. I knew they hated me for whatever reason, probably cause I was a ooman (human) but I wasn't going to bother with them today. All I cared about was getting back home and getting ready for the hunt I had to go on soon for 3-5 days good thing though Wolf has been training for this day and I was ready for what was to come. He even gave me some tips and tricks for hunting and even sliding without hurting or burning my knees on the ground. I was lost in my thoughts when a hand was placed on my shoulder snapping me out. I turned around to see Zechui and a few of his 'friends' I just glared at them "What do you want Zechui." I hissed at him and pushed his hand off my shoulder "So (Y/N) you doing the hunt huh?" He asked with a dark chuckle at the end I simply turned around got what I needed and paid. "What's it to you?" I asked turning my head to him with a hateful glare. He simply lifted his hands up like he was shrugging "Oh don't worry I was just wondering." He said with a dark grin "Unless you want Wolf to drop you again I'll gladly get him to!" I threatened him glaring daggers at him more and more Yantjas' heads turned to us. "What's wrong Little ooman upset your n'yaka-de (master) isn't here?" He said with a dark chuckle and took a step closer to me I knew I shouldn't have gave into his stupid little ways. We went back and forth with each other until he lifted up his claw like he was going to attack me before a ear piercing roar ran though crowd of people and everyone knew who that roar came from. It was Wolf.

Zechui felt his heart drop and the four of them disappeared and ran. I looked over to see Wolf standing here angrily he was always one to throw himself into the fire. Wolf quickly grabbed my arms and turned me around so I faced him. "Are you ok (Y/N)!?" He asked me he clearly didn't care about all the Yantja watching "I'm fine don't worry" I told him and patted his shoulder he nodded and let go of my shoulders "Go back to the house I'll be back ok princess?" He said and patted my shoulder, he always called me princess for whatever reason I knew what he had in mind "Alright then..." I said and sighed before leaving and turned my head and watched Wolf go after the four.

I returned to the house and sighed placing the things I got on the table and rubbing my head. I decided I would go finish packing for the hunt, I walked to my room and finished packing.

Wolf's POV

I can't believe Zechui would say that to my little princess, I've heard some shit said to her but never something like that! I had the right to keep (Y/N) from the elders I don't understand why he would still be after her! I stormed around pissed looking for the four I knew they were probably hiding. I sighed I shouldn't let my anger get the best of me, I know (Y/N) she doesn't care about them so why should I?

I turned around and headed home I shouldn't let the annoyance of young Yantjas get to me. (Y/N) never did but today she did. I should just ignore it I have better things to do. I finally got back to the house and pushed open the door sighing, I saw (Y/N) sitting in a chair at the table packing. I thought it was think to be a good guardian/father figure I wanted to be "(Y/N) princess I'm sorry about what happened." I spoke hoping she would look at me "It's fine don't worry I'm happy you stepped up" she said with a smile. That damn smile the same smile she has ever had, from the first day I found her it feels like that was just yesterday "So (Y/N) are you ready for the hunt?" I asked her smiling patting her shoulder. "Of course I mean! I'm excited for it!" She said with joy in her voice. I knew deep down that she was scared, "Well I guess you should get some sleep you have to leave tomorrow." I suggested to her, she nodded and stood up from where she was "Alright good night!" She said with a joyful smile, I wrapped my arms around her and smiled softly before letting her go and she left for her room.

The next day

Wolf had been helping (Y/N) getting ready for the hunt today and getting her things together. "Remember everything I showed you?" Wolf asked her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Yeah I do don't worry" She replied with a smile, Wolf smiled back at her "Well Alright Lets go" Wolf said and patted her back heading to the door with (Y/N) following him. They headed to where the ships were, where all the other yantjas were. The young yantjas who were going on the hunt were known as Comrade, Inu, Mahnde, Shorty, Snake, Duako. Wolf continued to look around at the hunting party til he froze he saw Zechui, he was in the hunting party just like (Y/N). Wolf turned to (Y/N) "Hey princess for your hunt I got you this" He said and took out a mask, a mask that used to belong to a younger Wolf. It was still in good condition and everything just with a few scratches "Wait really? Your old mask? Are you sure I can have it???" (Y/N) asked him gently taking the mask from his hands "I'm sure princess" He said with a soft smile.

An older Yantja who would be dropping the young yantjas off came over to Wolf and (Y/N) "Greetings Wolf , (Y/N) it's time to leave" they told the two. (Y/N) nodded and hugged Wolf "I promise I'll make you proud." She said happily before Wolf patted her head and relied "I know you will" (Y/N) let out and walked off to the ship hopping in before turning to Wolf, waving good bye. Wolf waved back and crossed his arms after the other young yantjas got on, he let out a sigh watching the ship fly off into space. If Wolf was being honest he was worried for her mostly if something bad happened to her or that she was going on a hunt with Zechui the Yantja who has been after her since the first day Wolf had brought her back from earth. The only thoughts that went though his head were how she would and what's going to happen. Wolf turned away and looked down stepping away from the ships and headed home, 3-5 days with (Y/N) out on a hunt has got to be the worst thing to Wolf he wouldn't be able to protect her from danger. Wolf knew he was overreacting and brushed it off his shoulders or so he thought...