"Shit, Clem I think I'm stuck" Violet murmured halfway out of her shirt. Clementine seized her by the waist whirling her around to only wrench the dark garment that was separating herself from Violet. Before the blonde could thank her savior, she was picked up and rammed onto the bunk as the superior girl slammed her lips into hers. Vi couldn't speak, couldn't think whenever Clementine kissed her she just melted. Her mind was mush. She let out a slight groan as Clem left love bites on her neck. They were DEFINITELY going to be late. She continued down Vi's flush stomach inches from her waistline. Violet only managed to peer down at her girlfriend for a few seconds, she locked eyes with the mischievous ball capped girl as she began fiddling with the zipper of Violet's jeans. All at once the door of the dorm flew open making the two reddened ladies nearly jump out of their skin. Behind the dramatic entrance was Louis and little AJ.

"Hey, you two! I and AJ came over to see if yo-" Louis froze, with a shocked expression on his face. AJ chuckled oblivious to what was going on.

"What are you doing?" The younger boy snorted amused by their alarmed faces. Louis snatched AJ covering his innocent eyes.

"Could you ladies please, get your tongues out of each other's mouth and put some pants on? We have a wedding to attend too" Lou teased giving is signature smirk and wink. Violet scoffed, ready to take off the boys head. Clementine cleared her throat hauling herself off of her girlfriend ready to sock the intruder in the mouth.

"Well, technically they still had pants on." AJ corrected peeping out from Louis's hands. By this point, Clementine was shooting Louis down with her striking 'get the fuck out or all hell will break loose' glare.

"Say no more, just uh hurry, we're waiting" and with that, the trench-coated boy scooped up AJ and walked away. Clementine pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Can you believe him just bursting in like that, WITH Aj too, just wait until Lee hears about this I'm going to be in deep-" Clem turned back to her girlfriend who now wasn't on the bunk, but now fully dressed into the figure-hugging dress. She was absolutely stunning, from the unsure look on her face to the way her eyes seemed to shine.

"shit..." The love-struck girl breathed.

"Is, is it really that bad?" the blonde asked a little saddened by her girlfriends misleading comment. Violet absolutely HATED dresses, yet something about this one was sort of comforting, probably because it was Clementine's.

"No! no, no it's. Vi, you look absolutely incredible." Clem's eyes sparkled as a pink blush dusted across her face.

"Oh, uh, good" Violet said with a lopsided grin, she held her arm in a sort of awkward and uncomfortable pose.

"Could I uh, take it off now?" She urged starting to lose the comforting feeling. Clementine wasn't really all there, she was completely infatuated with Violet's unfamiliar look, she could only mumble and nod.

"mhmm.."

In a flash, the girl flung off the dress as if she where a cat in a plastic bag, then proceed to collect her clothes catching a glimpse of something under clementine's bed. A dark greenish fabric with a pattern on it. She dropped her pile of now wrinkled clothes and pulled out the mystery item. It was a shirt, a dark olive green button-up with multiple colored flowers littering it. She tried it on, after two failed attempts of buttoning it up and Clementine's help she didn't look half bad. She stood in the mirror with her hand on her hip, it oddly suited her.

"Whelp what are you planning on wearing orange?" Violet turned to Clementine which was standing in her track pants and a hoodie.

"Nothin' special" She shrugged.

"Huh?" Violet grunted dumbfounded

"Didn't I tell you? It's only rehearsal today." Violet stared at the brunette with a bewildered expression.

"Then why in the name of FUCK did you get me to get ready?!" The agitated girl screeched. Clementine only smirked and shrugged with her hands in her hoodie pockets.

"I wanted to see what you'd look like all dressed up." She shuffled her feet and laughed awkwardly. Violet had enough and she gritted her teeth and began to walk towards Clem.

"You're so dead" She growled playfully.

"Oh yeah? how dead" Clem said egging on her girlfriend slowly stepping towards the door. It was not long before Vi was right behind Clementine, chasing her down the hall.

"SUPPER DEAD!!!" she cried hunting down her giggling orange of a girlfriend.

*Art by Thederpartist*

(Word Count ~ 1426)