8. game day

It was finally the well awaited arrival of Frank Jackson. I was still staying with Jayson. We've gotten closer since i've been staying with him. "Jayson do you know where my straightener is?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's on your bed," he yelled. I walked into the guess bedroom I been staying in. I indeed found my straightener. It takes me at least 2 hours to straighten my naturally curly hair.

I put on some music while I straightened my hair. Jayson came into the bathroom and closed the door. "Jayson what are you doing?" I asked. Before he could answer I heard what he was doing.

"Jayson!" I screamed as I ran out of the bathroom. I heard him laugh. "You can't just pee while someone's already in the bathroom!" I screamed.

"I had to go," Jayson said simply.

I rolled my eyes. "Just ask me to leave," I said.

"It couldn't wait," he said.

I finished my hair without any distractions and decided to go pick an outfit. "Callie hurry your going to make me late!" Jayson said. I put my jean jacket on and walked out the room.

"Fina-," he stopped mid sentence. "Wow."

I felt this feeling like when we kissed last night. "Jay we better go so you aren't late," i said.

On the way it was mostly Jayson's music. "So Frank still coming?" Jayson asked turning the music down.

"Of course Jay he plays." I said with a chuckle. Jay looked at me like "duh".

"No like are y'all still goin out?" he asked. "After."

"From what I know." I said. I don't know why but I was getting nervous. I seen the TD Garden coming closer instantly relived.

"I got you court side seats," he said.

"You didn't have to," i said

"I got to make you feel like a queen," Jay said.

I felt some what guilty. I had to brake things off with Frank tonight. Jayson was smiling and dancing along to whatever Lil Wayne song was playing at the moment.

I'm in love with this boy. Again. I guess I never really fell out of love with him.

Jay parked the car and I got out. "So I'll see you after the game?" Jayson asked?

"Yessir," I replied although I didn't know where to go.

Jay smiled at me. "What?" I asked.

"You don't know where to go do you Cal?" he asked.

"Uh no," i said. Jayson knew me to well. He put his arm around my shoulders. I felt safe in his arms.

We walked to the "players only" entrance. I felt out of place. I soon noticed other wives, girlfriends, and one night stands coming through.

"So this is the pretty lady you are always talking about?" I heard someone ask from behind us.

I turned back to see Kyrie Irving. Kyrie was a lot taller in person. He shot me a smile.

"Yeah," Jayson said. I hid my face so he didn't see me blushing.

Jayson took me to where my seats where. "Good luck Jay," I said.

"Thank you for coming Callie," Jayson said.

I waved to him as he went into the locker room. I was sitting by 2 blond girls who both liked Jayson.

"Are you his girlfriend?" the taller skinnier one asked.

My heart started to beat faster. "No we're just friends," I said.