○ 11 ○

The weather outside is nice and Minho feels happy that his baby finally managed to let go and slipped into little space. Taemin is still sleeping in his crib while Minho prepares everything for going into a close park. He packed some food, diapers of course and then prepared the stroller in hallway. Now he has to wake up his baby which is easy. Taemin is grumpy when the big hands lifted him but after realizing that it is only his daddy he calmed down and smiled. He missed his daddy during his sleep!

Minho sat giggling Taemin in his highchair and takes a bowl with rice porridge. He is slowly feeding Taemin who is squirming in his seat because he wants to play. Finally after breakfast his daddy wiped his mouth and lifted him.

"Today we are going to see our friends in park, baby boy."

Taemin doesn't complain because he will see his friend Changmin again. Minho put him in fresh diaper and then found comfy clothes good for playing around in a park.

 Minho put him in fresh diaper and then found comfy clothes good for playing around in a park

OUTFIT

Then he sat Taemin in stroller and now came the hard part - putting shoes on Taemin. He doesn't like socks or shoes for some hidden reason and shows it by tossing around. Luckily he cant do much because he is already strapped in his stroller so Minho calmed his fussy baby by pushing a pacifier in his mouth. Now they are ready and Minho pushed the stroller out of the front door. He locked the door and then turned back to Taemin who is calmly waiting for him. He smiled and starts to push the stroller toward the park. When they came Minho sees that Jaejong is already here with Changmin who is sitting in his lap and does what he does most of the time - he eats. Minho headed to them and soon after him arrived exhausted Suho with crying Kyungsoo in his stroller. Poor Suho is on edge of crying because Kyungsoo lost his Pororo plushie somewhere and now cant stop crying. Suho tried to buy him a new one but it is sold out. Kyungsoo is wailing on top of his little lungs until he started to cough. After few minutes he passed out and Suho goes to smoke. He left the stroller with his baby next to his friends and goes away to have his well deserved cigarette to calm down his nerves.

Meanwhile Changmin finished his apple pure and now wants to play with Taemin. Jaejong takes a bag with toys and they go to a sandbox while Minho stays sitting on a bench and looks after little Kyungsoo who is sleeping. Suddenly they hear some loud yelling and turned their heads to the park entrance. They heard that Chen has a new little but no one has seen him, they only know that this one is a real fighter who caused a huge mess in their hospital. Chen is usually the calmest and kindest daddy but now he looks like he is going to spank his new little.

"Xiumin stop!"

Chen is pushing a stroller with the very angry boy who is yelling and cursing. He even woke up Kyungsoo who is immediately crying which called Suho back. Chen nodded to greet his friends and then angrily yelled.

"Fine! This goes back!"

He pushed blue pacifier gag in Xiumin's mouth and sighed. Maybe this one is too much.

"Hi guys. Sorry for being so loud but someone is going to wear a gag for long time."

Xiumin kicked his legs around but it is useless. The harness around his chest wont let him sit up or get out of his stroller. Chen tossed a thin blanket over the top so Xiumin can rage in privacy.

"I thought that he is ready for a regular pacifier."

Chen sat down and smiled on Taemin and Kyungsoo. Xiumin is probably one of the hardest to break. Chen is still hopping that he can help to Xiumin but he isn't sure. Meanwhile Xiumin got tired and fell asleep. Taemin waddled next to the stroller and looked inside. He is quite curious and wants to touch this new baby but his daddy caught him and lifted him.

"Minnie, he is too little to play with you right now, okay?"

Taemin nodded and goes to play with Kyungsoo again. Minho doesn't want Taemin to see Xiumin because this boy is still fighting and it could ruin Taemin's fragile little space. Chen is tired and annoyed but still checks on Xiumin. The boy is really cute but he did quite many very bad things.

Just few days ago Xiumin was a very bad boy. His father is a politician and his son committed many crimes. Driving while being drunk, stealing a car and more. His father sent him here to hide him from eyes of citizens. Next to Xiumin, Taemin looks like an angel.

Chen checked diaper of his baby but of course that he is still dry. Then Suho went to buy coffee and they are sitting on a bench and watch Kyungsoo and Taemin playing with other littles. Jennie is too protective around Taemin because she is seeing him as her baby brother and almost no other little can even touch him. She doesn't like Kyungsoo and he doesn't like her but they both like Taemin. This peaceful afternoon is ruined by screaming Xiumin while Chen is trying to feed him but the boy is only kicking around and yells. Every caregiver knows this. Chen forced Xiumin in his stroller again and they decided to leave. It is time for the babies to have a nap so they head in Minho's house. Taemin is tucked in his crib, Kyungsoo is sleeping in his stroller and Xiumin is lying on Minho's bed tightly swaddled in a blanket while the three daddies are cooking lunch. Xiumin woke up with distressed crying because he peed in his diaper so Chen quickly goes to get him. Then he carried his baby downstairs and Xiumin glares on Suho and Minho. He is wearing an adorable onesie which is showing his thin legs and arms but there are mittens on his hands so he cant grab things. Chen strapped Xiumin in Taemin's highchair which makes the boy quite unhappy. Luckily Minho sat Taemin in his lap so he is okay that his chair is occupied. Kyungsoo is sitting in Suho's lap and both him and Taemin seem fascinated by the fighting baby who is right now spitting every bit of food Chen feeds him. Chen gave up because he knows that later Xiumin will be too hungry to fight. For now he sat the baby in his lap and forced teat of a bottle between his lips. Xiumin is thirsty after his crying fits so he hesitantly sucks on his bottle of warm formula and then Chen sat him in playroom with Taemin and Kyungsoo. They are watching the babies who are playing and Taemin is trying to play with Xiumin. They seem fine but it is only an illusion. Xiumin isn't little yet and he got angry at Taemin who is bothering him with toys. His hands are maybe useless thanks to the mittens but his legs are free. Xiumin kicked Taemin in head and the daddies froze. Taemin is wailing on top of his lungs and clutches his head. It wasn't very strong hit because Xiumin's legs are weaken by being constantly swaddled in a blanket but Taemin is hurt. Minho looks on Xiumin and wants to spank him till his bottom goes raw.

"You should take him away Chen."

Chen is almost crying because he is so sorry, this was supposed to be nice playdate and now Taemin is hurt. His daddy is holding him on his hip and bounces him a bit up and down. Taemin cries slowed down because he is tired and sucks on his thumb which is immediately replaced by his pacifier. Minho kissed owie of his little baby and put an ice pack on it.

"Daddy has a special medicine for your boo-boo."

Taemin turned his swollen eyes to him and Minho takes bag with Hello Kitty bonbons and handed strawberry one to Taemin. The baby is slowly chewing it and laid his head on Minho's shoulder. He still whimpers from time to time but calmed down. It was a shock for him when Xiumin kicked him and this boy is immediately on Taemin's list of biggest meanies.

AN: I was thinking about writting a story with little Xiumin but I dont know who should be his caregiver.