Evng time....
He again came here to d clg.
Ragini and other students came out,after the class...laksh who was waiting for her....was seeing her from the car.He opened his door but something striked in his mind."
u can win here only if u focus on d game.If u want something u have to loose something....keep this in ur mind...so now u have to loose wats bothering u..",Laksh closed d door and rested his head over d steering wheel.

And swara's words too echoed again.

He got up from d steering wheel and took a deep breath....

Laksh:I have to do this...I must stop me.Till date...maa and papa are ashamed bcz of me,they have been taunted.And I don't want one more person(Ragini) to suffer bcz of me.Its enough....I don't want to be a selfish...I will hide everything inside my heart(he looked ragini from his car and spoke to himself)

Manan was in MM, at d hall...he didnt say wat hpnd today in d cricket club to Ap and Dp.He thought laksh must have come home.But he was not here...so he decided to wait for laksh.Time passed but he was not home yet.

Manan thought:where would have he gone

Laksh parked his car and came out.It was a huge bungalow.He moved in.

Manan was still waiting.

It was almost 9 pm but laksh was not back....Ap was much worried.Manan consolled her saying that he has gone for a b'day party.

Manan thought to get into laksh's room.He went in and found a letter.He frowned his eyes and read d letter...then he crushed it in anger.He stormed out from d room.

Laksh was sitting on a sofa and he was lost in thoughts.Suddenly he felt a pull..Manan.....Manan pulled up laksh from d sofa.

Manan showed him d letter and asked,"wats all these non-sense"

Laksh put his head down.He was not able to face Manan.

Manan:Lucky...I am asking u something

But laksh was calm.

Manan (irritated):God...wats wrong with u lucky.Come lets go home (he pulled laksh)

But laksh jerked Manan's hand.Manan looked him with wat d hell look.

Laksh:U leave...I am not coming anywhere. I will stay here (laksh moved away)

Manan looked him again:This I actually a guest house...meant only for guests to stay, not fr u...

Manan:Lucky listen...I know swara's words are hurting u...this is not a sportsman's spirit.Just think about maa and papa...

He was interrupted by laksh,

Laksh:Thats y I am here....for my maa and papa.They have suffered much bcz of me....The shame I have earned for them is enough.... not any more

Manan:I didn't know my lucky is this weak...(he smiled bitterly) Just swara said something and u have started thinking about her words...laksh listen...swara is not the one who cares for u, she finds only chances to insult u.There are so many ppl who loves u (laksh looked his face), ur fans loves u and they bother about u...ok even If wat swara told was right,u should move on.u must find ways to make everyone feel proud of u.Come on lucky...plz yar...maa and papa are much worried about u.Do u want them to be like this...and maa already she isn't well.

Some how Manan managed to bring laksh back to MM.

Ap:Laksh...beta tu aagaya...come have ur dinner

Laksh:No maa I had my dinner (lie)

Ap:teek hai beta....go and sleep now

Laksh noded....

Days passed. ..laksh was hiding his feelings.Manan has also left....

Leap of 1 and a half years.....its 2018

Laksh is 24 and a half years old....

A new identity. ...

Laksh-captain of India "A" team

Manan:Opener in d Indian team

Raglak still loves eo but laksh's dreams stopped him...still he need to work more for his dream.He is d captain of India "A" team not team India.India A is nothing compared to the Indian team.The difference is India players are international capped players and India A players are not international capped players.

The world cup for International teams are to be held in 2019.Laksh wanted to take part in d team to answer everyone especially swara.Laksh doesn't have any idea that ragu loves him. Same was with Ragini.

One day....

In India, Bangalore...

Manan was in bangalire for a match against South Africa in the Chinnaswamy stadium.Some how Manan hpnd to see ragini there in Bangalore. She was here for a medical camp.

Manan revealed her that he knows about her feelings for laksh.But he didn't say anything about laksh.He didn't promise her that he will help him..but he got her contact number.

Swasan's marriage is yet to hpn but they are already engaged.

Manan came up with an idea...he called ragini and invited her for d match thats gonna hpn tomorrow. He said he will manage d tickets and she must come.Though ragini is a cricket fan she finally agreed.
Actually laksh will be there to watch d match so manan had planned for raglak's meet. Raglak werent aware of his plan.

Wow Manan u r really super....and this super manan is gonna do one more thing...what he told to swara,"I wont let u live peacefully".He will do it one day.

The match day....Manan was on d field he was praying that raglak should meet so and confess their feeling.

Laksh was in his seat....as an audience.The match was not started yet....few mins more for d game to begin.

Manan and other players were ready to play and d toss session was also over but ragu was not there.

Finally the match began but where is ragini. ???The crowd was whistling and shouting India...india...it was noisy all around.Laksh was enjoying the game.

Laksh felt a cold breeze over his face and felt his heart pounding faster.He touched his chest to feel his beat...he was able to hear. Beats...those were seemed louder to him than d sizzling crowd's noise.He uttered her name,"Ragini".He looked around and found her.

Ragini was checking her seat looking the ticket...suddenly ragu too felt d presence of laksh and looked around but she didnt find him.

Laksh found that there was only one seat left empty around him that was on his left side.From that day when his coach advised,"u have to loose something to gain something". ...from then he was avoiding himself to feel for her and love her and look her.

Ragu sat on her seat.Laksh saw her by hiding somewhere and soon he left from there.

How long will u play hide and seek laksh!?

To be continued

Precap:The awaited moments....laksh into d team,an aww proposal before the world, much emotions
Stay tuned.....