Hero Debut (Nezu)

Start from the beginning

“Anyways I ask you three to come over cause Nezu here, my adorable fiancé wants to debut as a hero. Plus since you three have tons of connections so can you guys help him? Pretty please?” The three men nearly spit out their food.

F-fiancé?!”

You tilt your head. “Oh didn't I tell you three we're engaged? I must have forgotten.”

Beerus was mad. “After all the years I knew you how could you forget tell us you're getting marry!”

Whis looked hurt. “(Y/n) I'm hurt! I thought we were close, I guess all those trips to Louis Vuitton and Gucci mean nothing to you.” He huff and looked away.

Shin was surprised. “Wow… wish you told us earlier but I'm happy for you.” Beerus eye Nezu up and down making the animal a bit nervous. “So you're the Nezu (Y/n) been talking about? Even Vegeta talks about you.” He scoffed as he ate his treat. “Thought you be more interesting but whatever. (Y/n) always had a thing for weird or animalistic men, I mean that Vegeta, "King" of the crime family called Saiyans was an arrogant asshole.”

“And you should know (Y/n) attraction personally my Lord…” You and Beerus glare at Whis who smile and move his hand over his mouth. “Ah did someone said that?” Beerus scoffed. “Anyways I'm still mad you didn't us you at the last minute told us about your engagement. We are close after all.” You smile. “Sorry but you guys seem very busy so I didn't bother and wanted to surprise you three.” Whis and Shin snorted. “Beerus busy?” You calm them down before Beerus can destroy anything.

“Okay okay but can you help Nezu be a Pro Hero?”

Beerus thought for a moment as did Shin. Shin smile. “I think I can help. I know some police forces that can uses some more help.” Beerus nodded. “Yes that's a great start… actually I recall a recent incident of a kidnapping of a heiress. It's highly important case since the said heiress is a foreigner, more so since she's from another District of a colleague of mine.” He try to remember where the heiress was then snap his clawed fingers. “Oh she's from District 11 where the 'Destroyer’ is Vermoud. An arrogant one but he does great work in his district. It look bad for me if someone important in his area died in my district. So I'll get you on the case as soon as possible.” Beerus asked Whis to call his connection to the police force as you and Nezu were grateful.

“Thank you Beerus sir. I don't know how to repay you.”

“Aww thank again Bee-Bee! I owe you one again and I'll promised to make it up to you, just ask for anything.”

Beerus smile. “No no this is nothing. (Y/n) you don't have to do anything just your cooking and company is fine, after all I knew you for years. Plus given our close relationship anyway I'm just helping you out. Now you Nezu.” Beerus pointed to him eyes serious. “You can repay me by making sure that woman is returned safely at once. I don't want to have some conflict with another 'Destroyer’, I trust you're very skilled like I heard from (Y/n). Just don't make me look bad and don't disappoint.” Nezu nodded. “I assure you Sir the woman will return safely and without a single scratch too. Your reputation will be fine I promise.” Beerus was hesitant a bit but took Nezu words and trusted your words on Nezu. Whis smile ending the call.

“Good words cause I hope you're ready to keep your promise, since tonight you'll be testing your validity on your abilities.”

Nezu was shocked. “That soon?” Whis nodded. “Yup! You'll be helping on saving the heiress and taking down the kidnappers too. She is very important, the sooner she'll be saved the better.” Nezu agree ready to help and start his heroic path as you were happy to see him in action knowing he do well.