Morning, Dad

holesfangirl; Thanks mom
Pendanski sat in front of the circle of teens, who all leaned forward anxiously. Even Zero seemed curious.
"Well, Mom? Are you gonna spill?"
X-Ray.
"Yeah! Who have you been crushing on?"
Then Armpit.
"I bet you it's the Warden."
Zigzag.
Pendanski looked down at his sneakers, all the kids buzzing with talk. Even Zero contributed a word or two. Then they all turned to the councelor.
"Well?"
He tensed, fidgeting with his fingers as X-Ray spoke again. He laughed nervously, then blushed a soft pink.
"It's.."
He took a deep breath.
"It's Marion. I have a crush on Mr. Sir."
Pendanski said finally, sighing and letting his hands drop to his sides on the chair. His face flushed even more. All of the D Tent boys gasped, eyes widening and faces splitting into grins.
"Really?!"
Magnet.
"Tell us more, Mom!"
Stanley.
Pendanski flinched at the boy's reactions, but complied. His knees tucked to his chest as he spoke, trying to hide his ever growing blush. The tips of his ears went red from the blood rushing to his face.
"He's just.."
The councelor found himself suddenly rambling.
"His breath smells like sunflowers with the faintest hint of smoke and it's amazing, and god his voice is so sweet, and how the hell is he so cute? And-"
"That's enough, Mom. Jeez."
The D Tent boys laughed, and only then did Pendanski realized he was rambling. He flinched, burying his red face into his knees with a squeak. Squid hopped up to pat the councelor on the back.
"Don't sweat it, Mom! We know just how to help!"
The teen laughed, grinning down at Pendanski. He untucked his face, which was still red.
"And how is that?"
"You'll see."

]<~○○○~>[

Pendanski normally did breakfast duty. On the days that he was supposed to drive the truck too, Mr. Sir hung around in case he needed help. Though he claimed it was only because "i'm bored".
Though, today's breakfast was different.
X-Ray had stepped in, followed by the rest. The boy passed by Mr. Sir, who was leaning up against a table near Pendanski, and Mr. Pendanski, who was just waiting to serve breakfast. He looked up at the two, smirking.
"Morning, Mom! Morning, Dad!"
And he walked away. The rest of the campers repeated the greeting, even Zero.
Pendanski was entirely red. Then again, what else should he have expected when the boys asked to help? Them to, y'know, actually give relationship advice? Mr. Sir flinched, blushing as well as he looked over at Pendanski. The councelor immediately started to apologize.
"I-I'm sorry!! I didn't m-mean for them t-"
The other male stepped forward, looking down at the frantic man. He clutched his sunflower seed sack.
"Did you tell them to say.. that?"
Pendanski sweated, his pupils darting down.
"I-I- no!! They said.. they'd.. help.."
He scratched the back of his neck, looking down at his shoes panicked. Mr. Sir stepped closer, tilting the other councelor's chin up so Pendanski faced him.
Oh no oh no he's so cute his breath smells like sunflowers oh god aAAAAA
"Help with.. what?"
"With my crush on yo- i meAN-!"
He hadn't even realized he'd said it out loud until he was mid sentence. Mr. Sir flinched, his face redding as well. At this point, both of them had forgotten the entire D Tent was looking at them.
Slowly, the taller councelor smiled down at Pendanski. A soft smile. Slowly, Mr. Sir leaned down, holding his face gently in his hands. He slowly leaned forward to peck Pendanski on the lips, then pulled away, leaving the councelor flustered.
"You're pretty cute yourself, sunflower."
He purred, still smiling at the shorter male. Slowly, a round of applause came from behind the two. Mr. Sir shot up, looking at the D Tent boys sternly.
"What are you all doin' here still?! Get to diggin'! This ain't no Girl Scouts camp!"
He barked, sending all the boys out of their seats and outside with their shovels. He turned back to the blushing Pendanski, smiling again. The shorter councelor hugged Mr. Sir, smiling huge.
"I.. I love you, Marion."
"Love ya' too, sunflower."