Chapter 2

Bella's pov

I have been in my room for 2 hours now waiting for my dinner and just as I was about to go downstairs Sam shouted upstairs Bella dinner and I shouted down ok coming so I got off of my bed and I ran out my bed room door and I went downstairs and I to the kitchen and once I did I saw Sam sitting at the table with food at his side of the table and mine and so I sat down in my chair at the table and so once I sat down Sam started to eat and then so did I and as we were eating Sam said Bella I have a meeting at 8 tonight so you'll be going to stay with Sue and Harry until I come get you ok and I said but why can't I just stay here and Sam said no way after the stunt you pulled today there's no way you'll be staying in the house on your own again and I said but I don't want to go to Sue's she hates me because of what I did when I was 13 and Sam said yeah well you should have thought of that before you did it your going Bella and that's it.

I said fine whatever and I ate the rest of my dinner and I got up from the table and I went up to my room and I locked my door and I went over to my computer desk and I turned my computer on and played flappy bird on it and as I was finishing my 10th game Sam knocked on my door and he said Bella let's go please and I said no Sam I'm not going and he pushed my door open and he broke the lock and I said what the heck Sam how in the hell did you do that and Sam just walked into my room and he said none of your business now I thought I told you you were grounded and I said yeah I know I didn't go anywhere and Sam said yes I know that but being grounded means no computer or TV.

I said really Sam please I need things to do and Sam said well then you can help me around the house and then he walked over to my TV and computer and he pulled the plugs out of them and he said now let's go and he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my room and downstairs and then outside and into his car and then he shut the car door and he then went around to his side of the car and he got in and then started the car and he locked the doors so I couldn't get out.

I said as he started to drive oh come on Sam wise up it's not as if I'm going to jump out of a moving car and Sam said yeah I know and he kept driving for another 5 minutes and then he stopped at Sue's house and he unlocked the car and he got out and walked around to my door and took me out of the car and he walked over to Sue's house and he knocked on the door and then Harry opened it and Sam brought me inside and walked me over to the sofa and sat me down and he then looked at Harry and he said ok Harry she is grounded she has not to step outside or watch TV or use a computer she can help you and Sue around the house until I get back and Harry said ok no problem Sam.

Sam said thanks for doing this Harry and Harry said no problem it's the least we can do for you looking after Seth and Leah and Sam said it's really no problem they are part of the others and Harry said yeah I know and then Sam walked to the front door and he went to walk out it only he stopped when I said Sam please can't I just go home please and Sam said no you are staying here and you will behave do you understand and I said fine and he walked out the front door and got into his car and then he drove away and then I looked at Harry and he said ok well Sue is working so you can cook her dinner for when she gets home and I just said ok fine and I walked into the kitchen and started making Sue her dinner.

Did you like it. Review and comment