"By the way, (y/n), where are we? What happened to the others?"

"We're in Castle Camelot... Elizabeth and the others at outside the room. Everyone's fine... though some of them still couldn't trust me..."

"Don't worry.... they will know who you really are once they get to know you better!"

His simple, yet somewhat strong made (y/n) felt better.

"Okay..."

At the outside of the room where everyone gathered, waiting for Meliodas and (y/n). A girl who was wearing a white cloak healing Slader using her magic power. The scratch on his arms immediately healed.

"How does it feel?" The girl asked.

Slader moved his arms a bit, "Thank you. I've mostly regained sensation in it..."

Then, they all heard a sob coming at the corner of the room. It was Arthur sobbing as he kneeled beside Merlin who turned into stone.

"I'm sorry, Merlin... You always protected me, but I couldn't protect you..."

" 'It's not becoming of a man to cry that much' I'm sure that's what My Lady would say..." Slader tried to comfort him.

"No... Merlin is surely disappointed in me..."

Slader sighed.

"Then how about we ask her and find out?" A voice coming from the door made everyone glanced at the direction. Arthur stood up when he saw the person.

"Sir Meliodas! Have your wounds healed?"

"No, not really..."

"Meliodas! I'm glad that you're okay!" Elizabeth walked towards Meliodad and (y/n).

Arthur's eyes widened when he saw the person who put Meliodas' arm around her shoulder to support him. He was not actually like the person's presence.

Arthur's eyes darkened, "Now, explain to me... are you really on our side or are you just plotting something for the Ten Commandments?"

The person Arthur refer to sighed and looked at Arthur straight through at his eyes. Everyone was motionless for a moment when they saw her eyes, if her glare could kill people, everyone would be dead by now.

"Whether you trust me or not, that is none of my concern... mind your place, human..."

Meliodas glanced at the girl, "(Y/n), you could be more nicer..." (Y/n) then lowered her head down, felt guilty.

"I'm sorry..."

Her action just made Slader shock, "Is that really a demon that we just fought before?"

Meliodas introduce everyone the demon beside him.

"Everyone, as you all know, this is (Y/n), The Second Leader of the Ten Commandments... she will be on our side, so don't worry... as for the previous event, she was just acting..."

Arthur walked towards Meliodas, he was still furious to the female demon.

"Acting? Why did she do that?" He then turned his eyes to her, "Why didn't you help us back then when Galand attacking us? Instead you... attack us as well?"

"I can't do that..." (Y/n) said as it was the-matter-of-fact.

This made Arthur confuse, "What?"

"If I help you guys back then, Galand will tell the others and they will label me as the traitor... that would be more troublesome for me and you all... At least, if they thought I'm on their side, I can have the information about their next move and they would not turn against me easily... "