Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-------

Arielle:

"Surfboard, Surfboard" my best friend Tammy yelled across the room.

It was a code we had whenever we were texting our boyfriends. It was one of those codes to let you know that whatever he said was uncensored and we had to go talk about it right away. We made a dash towards her room down the hall because we didn't want her sister Jaylin to follow us. See Jaylin is younger than us and she's always trying to figure out what we're talking about but since she's young she can't hear it. We close the door and we sit on the floor to talk about why she called the code.

"So, spill it, why'd you call it now?" I questioned her.

"He said the three words" she said nervously.

"What? I love you? Awe that's..." I began to say but she cut me off.

"No not I love you; we've only been dating for what, a month. He said we needa talk" She said staring down at her phone.

I looked at her like she was crazy and began to get off the floor. She pulled my arm in the process.

"Where are you going?" She asked puzzled.

"You called the code because he said ya'll need to talk? You're joking right? We both know that's not what the code is for." I said slightly annoyed.

"Ari seriously, what if he wants to break up or something?" She said in a scared tone.

"First of all, have you seen yourself? He'd be stupid to break up with you. Secondly, if he does forget him there's plenty of fish in the sea. No but seriously I don't think he is cause you're the one that makes the couple cute" I said to her.

She started to laugh especially because of my last comment.

"Thanks Ari, see this is why I love you your always so blunt" Tammy said.

"Hey you know my motto, Be so blunt that they can smoke your truth" I answered her proudly.

"No but seriously let me know what he said, cause he already know wassup, me and him will be fighting if he hurts you." I said to her in a threatening tone.

She laughed and said "I'll be sure to tell him that" in a joking tone.

"No need to tell him what he already knows love." I answered.

----

So this is a mini first chapter I hope you guys like it .

-AyeeLoveeStoryy