"Aweee." Terry smiled as he took a picture of us.

I just laughed. "When is prom anyways?"

"Tomorrow night." Leslie squealed and my smiled dropped.

"Are you serious? I need to find a dress." I freaked out.

"Dont worry I'll go with you." Leslie smiled.

"One problem. How are we gonna get Cesar in? We know he loves to dance." Andy mentioned with a laugh as he elbowed Cesar.

"I'll take him." Leslie chimed in.

We all looked at Leslie then at Cesar.

"You're really gonna take a freshman to prom? Damn you got balls." Andy laughed.

"Well how else is the whole squad gonna go if i dont take him?" Leslie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Catch a case Cruz." Terry joked as Leslie smacked his arm.

After school Leslie and i went to the mall to buy my prom dress.

"My dress is lavender." Leslie smiled as showed me a picture.

"Wow thats really cute." I smile as we walk into a store.

"So tell me since when did you and Cesar become a thing?" I questioned as she laughed.

"No. We aren't a thing." She smiled to herself.

"You sure about that?" I raised my brow as i cringed at each dress i saw. None of these were what I wanted. I wanted something that was elegant but also somewhat scandalous.

"Yeah. That would be weird to have a thing for Cesar when im talking to his brother." Leslie mentioned as she shook her head.

I froze in my tracks and looked at her. Was she fucking with me?

Does Cesar have another brother I don't know about? Because why would Leslie talk to Oscar.

"What?" I stopped looking at the dresses and kept looking at her.

She looked at me confused. "Oh yeah i didnt tell you? Cesar's older brother and i are talking. His name is Oscar but he's in a gang so people call him Spooky." Leslie explained.

Bitch-

"Yeah um... i know who he is." I said awkwardly.

"You do? Is he nice?" Leslie asked excitedly.

This girl really doesn't know? Bitch everyone knows.

Then again Leslie was kind of clueless sometimes.

"Yeah um... Oscar and i dated." I mumbled and now she stopped looking at dresses and looked at me.

"Oh." She said completely surprised. Poor girl. She really didn't know.

"I can stop talking to him if you want." She said as looked at me worried.