Prologue

"Where's tin?" the mother asked her youngest daughter that playing in their Sala.

"Maybe ate's in her room mom" her youngest daughter replied while continuing playing there.
The mother glance at her before she go through the room of her oldest daughter.

*knock knock knock*

She knock thrice when no one's opened she enter the room, as she already there she looked for tin,
"tin? ...where are you?" no one answered.
And then the song that playing catch her attention, it was a familiar recorded voice singing an unfamiliar song.
"is this tin's voice?, what's this song she singing?" the curious mother listened in it.

🎶I'm like a last leaf that still hanging in the branch.

And in time's of dilemma,
I'm like a paper boat that will waiting to be sink.

And the time has come...
I wanna be also a part of a million star. 🎶

"huh?" the song ended and the mother seems did not get the meaning of her daughter's song, so she picked the phone and repeat it from the start. At first he heard her daughter humming and then the lyrics followed,.

🎶 As I look at sky, I see them with my two eyes.
Sparkling in the night's sky, made me envy.
And thinking to be one of them too,someday. 🎶

She paused it.
"the story of this song seems sad, thinking to be one of them too, someday? and" she played again the last sentence of the song,
"and the time has come, I wanna also a part of million star? wait!"

She played the rest of the song, then a minute later the mother made an unexplainable thought in the lyrics meaning of tin's song that made her search for tin.
She searched in the whole room, in the room terrace and in the bathroom...
"Tin? " she said as she open the bathroom's door, and a shocked flushed in her face for what she see!