Chapter 27

** Harry's POV & thoughts **

(Btw: point of view is how you see things not really consider thoughts 😏 well I think so just saying )

"Niall, call Angie and ask her if we can go visit her when she performs at Coachella and then we can come back home with her" I said to him.

"No, dude, you ask her" he said.

"Ask her!" I asked again.

"I really don't want to go to Coachella its far away" he replied.

"I freaking do" I said.

"Ask Zayn" he said.

"No, I need you to come with me. You're single you can go hook up with someone in Los Angeles" I replied hoping to convince his ass.

"I don't need a girlfriend" he responded.

"Do me this favor please" I begged.

"Fine only because I know you love me" he said.

"Just do it" I said

"Please" I begged.

** Angie's POV & Thoughts **

It was around 1:30 and Andrea notified me that she was running late so she would pick me up at 2:15.

I received a call from who knows who, but I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, I'm Bryant a photographer here in LA. I've been requested by Polydor to do a photoshoot with you and other guys" he said to me.

"Nice to meet you Bryant" I said.

"When would be the best time for you? The other guys are available to do it in two days" he asked me. Let's see, Coachella Week 2 will be than less than a week. Hmmm.

"Yea I can do the same day as well. Just text me the info" I said.

"Alright thank you, it's an honor to be able to take pictures of you" he said.

"Don't worry, I'm nothing really. I'll see you soon. Thanks for the interest. Goodbye" I rushed since I was receiving another call. Look at me ! Mrs. Popular.

"Thank you, bye" he responded and I hung up, not really bothering to ask who I was going to do a photo shoot with. Probably some of those cocky Hollister models.

I answered quickly and too my surprise Niall's voice was speaking.

"Hello!" his happy voice spoke through the phone.

"Hey, Niall. How are you? Everything okay?"

"I'm great as always! Yourself?"

"Good thank you. So what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could visit you!"

He's always sweet.

"Yea of course, just by yourself?"

"Nope! My best best friend Harry is coming along" he said with a chuckle. Which I ended up laughing because his laugh is very contagious.

"Yea that's fine"

"We would just see you at Coachella spend maybe another day and then come back home"

"Sounds perfect Niall. You really don't have to come all the way here just to watch or whatever you're going to do" I assured him.

"Oh don't worry he wants to, I mean we do" he said.

"Okay Niall, just don't do anything crazy"

"We won't. Well I'll leave you alone" he said.

"Alright Niall, take care. See you soon. Text me if you need any info" I said.

"Byee, we all miss and love you" he said.

"I miss you all and love you all" I said and hung up.

I laid in bed waiting for Andrea to show up, I scrolled through twitter, and saw absolutely nothing interesting.

I laid and just stared at the ceiling and allowed time to pass by slowly.

I felt my phone vibrate and that was an instant sign that Andrea was outside. I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs and shouted "I'm leaving" and saw her waving at me from her car.

I got into her car, hugged her and she began to drive to wherever girls like us are suppose to hang out.

"I've missed you so much!" she claimed as she drove.

"I've missed having a friend like you honestly" I said since I really didn't have many girl friends. Mahogany doesn't count, technically she's my mother...

"So how's the life of being a celebrity and traveling the world" she teased, I myself don't like fame, popularity, being called a celebrity and most important attention believe or not.

"No, it's nothing. I'm just meeting friends around the world"

"Friends, fans? Same things Angie" she said.

"You probably did more interesting things than I did" I replied since I know that most famous youtubers go on tours and meet their fans. That's what Mahogany and Jacob spend most of their time doing.

"Maybe but you traveled the world, I was honestly disappointed that you weren't in England when I went over there!"

"I know sorry"

"So we're we going?" I asked her.

"We're going to Urban Outfitters first, then we'll see where" she said. I don't even know what Urban Outfitters is, I'm guessing its a store.

"How are you and Kian?"

A/N: I know Kian and Andrea are not dating, but in this story, they're still dating)

"Right now we're perfectly great. Just have time to see each other is hard" she said.

"Aww, well you should have stayed with him instead of coming to hang out with me"

"It's fine really, he was asleep when I left anyways"

"How are you and Jeremiah?" she asked.

"We aren't dating but we're good"

"How come?" she asked.

"I really don't know, but as long as I get to see him it's all good"

"Fair enough" she said with a bright smile.

Laughing at myself, she looks perfect and then there's me!

A/N: Thanks for reading. Vote and comment.

Sorry i haven't been updating, i've been starting to get sick lately and I live in a cold state which is not helping.

QOTC: What's your favorite store to shop at?