welcome😉

Carolina's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm going to get George from the airport I mean yeah he is my husband but August doesn't know I'm still married what am I going to tell him...I can't lose him.
"There he is,Dad" I didn't even notice we had landed oh God I have to act cool I mean he can't know I'm seeing someone. Hi,George well that came out with a sad smile but convincing as well "Hey,Carolina a perk on my lips kinda caught me off guard...

George's P.O.V
"Dad guess what,we have a new maid,she's pretty nice and Mum is certain you gonna like her"...."ohk you'll tell me all about her at home babyy"
I'm finally home to my beautiful wife and daughter...I can see my house a mile away as Mira is driving closer I can already smell the beautiful scent of my home,its been long."hey I'm gonna freshen up I'll be back in five minutes " I was already heading to my bedroom door as I tried to open the door someone beat me into doing,,,"Holy shit" that came out unexpectedly she's so damn hot,and also sexy God knows I don't only like her I Love her ...Hi,You must be new maid,"Yes,pleased to meet you Mr George I've heard a lot about you"..Only good things I hope..."well seems like they forgot to mention how you build up" she said with a smirk....I tried hard not to check out her butt as she left the room but my eyes seemed to deceive me.

George came down for dinner after freshening up into grey sweat pants and a t shirt that showed off his abs from within.His eyes met with Evelina's as he entered the kitchen,he smirked and headed to the fridge for cold water.In the Sitting room he had no choice but to sit next to Evelina for dinner.Carolina yawned and declared she was not feeling well and so decided to take an early nap, George could feel the distance between them and do it was him Mira and the Maid in the Sitting room..."So Dad how was it in America I know it's crazy like I so wanna go there and I wanna hear all about it from you now.".I almost choked ias I answered Mira I felt a hand on my thigh and I could tell it was not hers I looked at Evelina only to find her waiting for me to answer Mira..."Ohh Mira you know how boring work can get it was all about business nothing fun"He finished that looking down at his food to avoid giving Mira funny expressions Evelina's hand was getting hold of his hard member in his the sweat pants.

"Uhh" a moan escaped his lips as Evelina began to jerk off his cock.Mira's flipped over to him "Dad you ohk??"..."yeah yeah I'm fine babyy just had a long day that's all" he looked over to Evelina from a corner of his eye and caught her smiling Gawd he loved her..."Ohk maybe you should rest, I'm also going to bed"...."Bye Dad,Bye Evelina"....

Evelina's P.O.V

"I think that's my cue to go too"....I got up cleared the table and headed to the kitchen,, honestly I just wanna have it with George I mean he's got it all ....tall,a diva,he's got abs and his blue eyes they just make me melt....As I'm leaving for my bedroom I bump into something hard at the doorway but not too hard to hurt me...I looked up to find blue eyes looking down at me "umm Mr... George I'm sorry I wasn't looking..." His soft lips made me feel like jelly I wanted him....he grabbed me and placed me on the kitchen counter "Welcome" I whispered in between breaths as he continued to kiss me passionately

He moved on to my earlobes and licked them making me feel like I was melting...he then moved down my neck search for my soft spot he then reached my boobs he brushed them and looked at me I was so horny as he sucked my nipples a moan escaped my lips.....i could feel him smerk he then moved down my stomach I could feel knits tied in my stomach... butterflies were send through my vains now he moved his hand between my wet thighs and looked at me again....i blushed giving him permission he slipped his hand into my laced panty and played with my cl*tt....I couldn't get hold of my breath I wanted him inside me but he continued to tease...."You love it??"....."Noo"this came out as a sigh I couldn't wait any longer "please Mr..." "it's George,Evelina" he said it with a first thrust oh Gawd I was losing"Ugh George fuck " a moan came out