I plopped down to the side of Peter. He throw blankets over us. My head lied directly over his beating heart, the most beautiful sound i've ever heard. His muscular arms held me close, never wanting me to leave this.

"My life is a tragedy. I know that Peter. I don't need pity. I know you were trying to do something nice. Maybe I overreacted. But if we're going to be together you've got to get over liz." I said quiet not making eye contact with him. "Did you and Liz do anything last night? Honestly, Peter." I asked

Silence.

"Peter?" I turned to look at him. He was sniffing and soft tears ran down his face.

"Y/N i'm sorry. I messed up." What is he talking about. He messed up? What does that mean!

I sat up from his chest looking him in the eye. Reading as if he was a book. Those are cries of a cheater. My father had those cries when my mom caught him.

"Peter did you and...have sex?" He stared at me a tears seemed to stream down even faster. They did. I felt a lump in my throat. I couldn't breathe. Peter was the one I trusted with my life. He just threw it all away. I tossed the blankets from over me off of me. I picked up my clothes and went into my room slamming my door and locking it. I put on some jeans and a hoodie, Peter's hoodie. I got a bag and filled it was clothes, books, hygiene supplies and jewelry. I slid on my boots and walked into the living room. Peter came out of his room to.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Y/N please" he begged.

"I need time to think." I slammed the apartment door and headed out to the streets of Queens.

Peter's Pov

How could I be so dumb. I had something so good and screwed up so bad. I just sat there, on my couch crying. I wasn't a virgin when Y/N and I had sex. But that's how it was supposed to go. We were going to share our first time together. Instead Liz took it. It wasn't Liz's first time with me either. But none of this matters anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. My head perked up. Eyes swollen and red from my tears. I opened the door. It was Y/N.

"I deserve an explanation" she'd been crying too. Her nose was red and so were her eyes. We both sat on the couch in silence for a moment.

"Before you had gotten to the party, we played a game of 7 minutes of heaven. Liz and I got picked. We made out then she seduced me. Said dirty things to me. Within the last 4 minutes in the closet we did it. Then after you and I got done having sex she texted me. I was wanted to tell her want we had was over. Not like we had anything. Y/N I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me." I'd never thought I would be begging from someone to stay. It hurt me to see her cry. The broken heart I saw in her was the same in mine. I reached for her and she flinched. She picked up her backpack and stormed out with tears flooding out. Where was she going to go?

Your Pov

I didn't know where I was going. But I couldn't be "home" anymore. I went to that one sub shop May and Peter love. The bell chimes as I walked through the door.

"Give me all the money! Now or I'll blow your head off!" Was this a robbery? When I turned around to leave their was a guy behind me he shoved me deeper into the store.

"I said all of it!" Robber number 1 said panicking and looking at every window trying to see if cops were near. Robber number 2 scavenged the store for snacks. I was mortified. I stood there shaking I didn't know what to do.

The sound a shattering glass interrupted my thoughts. Spider-man? He'd came in through the window. Why was he so reckless? He fought of the bad guys and gave mister dehmar? Was it? his money back. He turned around to see me. His suit eyes got wider.