"By the way, he is so cute and hot." She giggled and I knew she was trying to change our mood.

I also giggled and hit her arm lightly, "just shut up kavya." I was feeling my cheeks hot.

"Omg, you are blushing Mithali. I never saw you blush. It's unexpected." She was so excited.

I tried to be get angry, "I am not blushing. Don't need to be over acting. " I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, I told you that day. He was looking at you. I am always right. Uhhh Mithali?"  She asked me.

"Yeah" I was agreed with her. I mean whenever I told her about anybody she told me if he or she like other or not. They have future or not. I mean she has sixth sense about relationship while I am dumb about it. If any guy flirts with me, I will not released it. But kavya can tell so easily.

I looked at wall clock. Omg I am getting late. I quickly grabbed a kurti and jeans without thinking and worn it. I applied kajal in my eyes and hairs tied up in ponytail. I looked at myself in mirror. I was not satisfied with my look but I was not looking bad.

She noticed what I was thinking, "don't worry Mithali. You are looking hot."

"Just shut up kavya." I understood what she was trying to say and throw comb at her. She grabbed it easily and commented, "you are blushing again Mithali." She giggled. I rolled my eyes. It's better to keep quiet. If I didn't want any more comment from her.

We went downstairs. My mommy was in the kitchen while papa was watching news on tv. My father should be in office that time. I wanted to ask why he was stay at home. May be, I knew the answer. I didn't want to push that subject again.

I greeted papa, "good morning papa. What are you watching?"

He tired to smile but it was not reaching at his eyes, "good morning, nothing special." I also smiled. At least he was talking to me.

"Ok, I am getting late to college. See you later." As I said, my father interrupted me, "you didn't take your breakfast. Don't dare to get your feet out without taking it." He told me with authorised voice. I was glad to hear it. I laughed and hugged him by back, "thank you papa." He smiled.

I sat on dinning table and took a plate with food. I ate and hugged my mom who was smiling. "Thank you too mommy." She hugged me back and told with affection and love, "don't forget you will be always little for us."

"I will not forget. And your happiness is my pirority mommy." I told her truth with honesty.

She nodded and I bid goodbye to my family and left. 

I was only thinking about him all the time. I didn't want to bump him. I was praying God to help me.

When I reached home, I saw my friends, I tried to smile because I didn't want to tell them anything. I knew they would know soon. But I was not in mood to tell them anything. I was scared to their reaction. I went to near them and said with fake smile, "good morning" they were chatting and laughing as always.
They saw me and greeted back with smile, "good morning."

Maya asked with concerned, "what happened to you Mithali? You are looking tired." I looked at her with blank expression because I didn't know what to say.

"May be, she have studied late night. After all, she is genious of our group." Karan commented with grinned.

I wanted to thank him but if I did it, He would definitely  know something was wrong. That's why I nodded and acted, "yeah, last night was very long."

"So how was you weekend Mithali?" He asked with mocking smile.

I glared at him, "you idiot. I had to clean my whole house because of you. I was looking maid of my house." I snapped at him.

They all burst into fit of laughter and I was glaring them with anger.

"Why didn't you call us? We wanted to see it live." Natasha said between laughing.

"All of you are not my friends. You are making joke instead you should support me." I was feeling my cheeks hot because of anger.

But I felt an arm snaked at my waist and pulled me towards strong and hard chest. I gasped when I saw him. He was looking hot. We are looking at each other eyes. He was grinning because he knew what I was thinking.  And I was feeling his thoughts. My cheeks got red. I came out in sense when I heard someone cleared it throat loudly. I looked towards the voice and I frozen. Sam was looking at Ryan with anger, while Ryan was smirking. Really, sometimes we can't understand boys. I tried to pushed him away but he was do strong and his grip was more strong on my waist.  It was not hurting but I was embrasing in front of my friends. My friends was looking at us with shocked. I was silent because my mind was not working properly. First reason was Ryan. I couldn't think properly to close him. And second reason was I didn't know how to explain what happened last day.

"Don't tease my fiancee." Ryan broke the silence and giving them answer. My all friends looked at us as they saw a ghost. I glared at him with anger but he was clam. I tried to reach his feeling mentally but I failed.  At least, he should have discuss to me before telling my friends. I knew they were his friends also. I groaned mentally and pushed him away. He left me with hurt expression and I got away from him and my friends. I knew very well my friends want answer but I was not in that mood.

I entered into room. I sat with Aaliya who was my classmate. She was not in my group but sometimes she asked me for my notes and I couldn't denied anybody. That's why I helped her. She was nice to me.

I noticed my friends and Ryan entered the classroom. They seated on their seats. They were looking at me but I ignored them. Aaliya leaned towards me and asked, "what happened? You are looking upset."

I gave her fake smile, "everything is fine." I took out my stuffs from my bag pack and tried to study.  She noticed I was not in mood to talk that's why she didn't ask or say anything. And I mentally thanked to her.

I was pretending as I was studying. My friends were looking at me and trying to talk me but I was ignoring them. I was feeling mentally Ryan feeling. He was upsetting and anger also. I didn't know why he was angry. I should be angry on him but why he was angry? I read when myth gets angry they have no control themselves. They can hurt anybody. I was scared that fact. I didn't know it was true or rumors but I was actually scared. That's why I headed down on my book and tried to focus on my book. I was also thinking sam. He was also angry. I knew he was right to be get angry. I was pretending I didn't like Ryan. But now I was all over him. I was feeling comfortable I. His arms in front of them. Oh my gosh, how will I explain everything to him? I again felt Ryan's anger. I was feeling something would be gonna bad happen. That's why I was scared.

First three lectures were long enough than my expectations. But I was safe with Aaliya during lectures. I didn't know what I would do during lunch. I was not feeling hungry that's why after third lecture, I made my way towards girls waiting room. At least, I had not face to Sam and Ryan there. I didn't want to face them together. You can imagine if you best friend and your fiance cum lover hate to each other, how hard to handle both of them. For me, it's hard to handle one. How would I handle both. I groaned with frustration.