"N-No, but..."

"Then kick out one of those other insects and give me a room"

"... Okay"

"This could've been a lot easier if only you--- OUCH"

Feeling something bite his neck, the youth tried to slap the offender but ended up slapping himself. After the first, a second and third appeared across his body.

The area that was bitten began itching to the point he wanted to tear off his skin.

"ARGHHHHHHHH"

Trying to slap the biting creature and itch the itchy skin, he made a funny picture of a man dancing while spinning and slapping himself.

"ARGHHHHHHHH"

The youth continued itching his skin until his skin tore apart leaving ugly looking claw marks across his body. He ripped his clothes apart to try to reach the itchy areas on his chest and back.

The other cultivators openly laughed at the man's shameful behaviour, normal folks resisted to the point their faces turned red and Wei Ran was slapping the table in laughter.

"HAHAHA, Uta is such a demon!"

Urata chose to bite the most tender and embarrassing parts of the human body, his thighs and butt suffered the most damage. His constant scratching tore holes through his sect robe exposing his entire body to the crowd.

Innocent ladies screamed in fright covering their eyes yet peeking through their fingers, their 'I'm not looking yet a peek won't hurt' attitude made Snow give them a mental thumbs up.

His endless itching exposed his bare body yet he didn't have time to notice his embarrassing to death situation and continued scratching. Ignoring the clown having fun performing, Xi Meng brought the snicking snake into his booked room to retire for the night.

Having his fun cut short, Snow pouted in displeasure but obediently went to sleep for the night. His personal black pillow was even brought with a phoenix stone installed inside making it both fluffy and warm, feeling the warmth underneath him made Snow fall asleep in less than a minute.

"Xi Meng"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

"..."

"Thank you for giving me a chance to experience stuff"

Snow didn't want to admit it, but the time and effort Xi Meng spent exploring different places moved his heart. All the world's he entered were always filled with two-faced liars or idiotic scheming people fighting for something useless.

Was power and status important? His family in those worlds was willing to sacrifice his life to obtain such empty worth. If you wanted money you could work hard to earn it, If you wanted to be loved then find someone who will love you for who you are.

Why fight for something that never belonged to you? Why fight for something that brings pain to not only yourself but everyone involved in your greed? The protagonists were always willing to use the life of pitiful cannon fodders to obtain their heart desires through orthodox or unorthodox means.

Shuu was really contradicting, he wanted to be loved yet never sought for his own happiness until now.

He always felt he never deserved it yet he it was because of this feeling that he desired for it more.

He can't really remember why he didn't deserve it,

But he knows one thing,

He knows,

He was always alone

Until now.

__________________________________________________________________________

The next few days went by uneventfully, Xi Meng and Wei Rans mischief disciples managed to defeat every sect they came across, Snow's little hatchlings received their reward and happily displayed their talent in front of the grandmasters.

When the Tian Tong sect battled against the Nian Hua sect, one of Snow's disciples on purposely washed away the powder on Mo Xuans face startling everyone watching. The man ranked first in most handsome ranking actually had two ugly big unsightly bright red dots on the left side of his face.

Even though he tried to cover the fang marks, everyone had already seem his disfigurement, the princess who used to look at him with dreamy eyes now scrunched her face in disgust, she only loved handsome guys but Mo Xuan's face was completely an insult to the word handsome.

The protagonist still had his halo, in anger his power spiked up and caught Snows disciples off guard sending them flying out of the arena.

Three of them suffered internal injuries, four had minor scrapes and the other three just was disoriented.

"Go back and eat some healing pills"

"Yes sectmaster"

They supported each other and left the arena, the grandmasters were already eyeing a few members from his sect allowing Snow to sigh in relief.

The next matchup was the Tian Sha sect against the Long Chien sect where the protagonists only male harem member was in. Being utterly defeated, Feng Cheung who was hailed as a genius began pegging for one of Xi Meng's disciple.

When their sects clashed again, he ordered for his disciples to allow the other sect to win using 'I'm already injured' as an excuse for their defeat.

After five days of fighting, the Xiao Wu Conference results were finally finished.

"The strongest sect in the Xiao Wu Conference is..."

"The Tian Sha Sect!"

The audiences applause made the youth feel proud.

"We grandmasters, shall now choose our succeeding disciples"

Grandmaster Yan: "Nan Cai of the Tian Tong Sect"

Grandmaster Liu: "Nan Mae of the Tian Tong Sect"

Grandmaster Zheng: "Nan Xiu of the Tian Tong Sect"

Grandmaster Yue: "Nan Sha of the Tian Tong Sect"

Everyone gasped when they heard the succeeding disciples.

"There must be a mistake!!!"

Mo Xuan couldn't accept such a result, clearly he was stronger and more talented then these no-name bumpkins, how could all four succeeding disciples be from the same sect!!?

"I believe I am more worthy to follow under your tutelage grandmaster Yue"

"Oh? Are you questioning my decision?"

The pressure emitting from the grandmaster made even the protagonist kneel in fright.

"I-I dare not, but I would like to challenge Nan Sha to a dual"

"...Very well, If he shall accept is up to him"