Actually i’m pretty sure Zayn would have one. I’ll just go chill in his room instead of mine and Nialler’s.

I walked out of Niall’s room and started walking to Zayn’s room when just as i was about to open his room door, someone stopped me... I turned around to see who grabbed my arm found Harry standing there smiling.

"Uh, yes?" I asked.

"Why are you-"

"Do you know if Zayn has a docking station thing for an iphone?" I asked him cutting him off.

"Yes, he does. But why are you going in his room?" He asked confused.

"To listen to music?"

"Why dont you do it in your room?" He asked.

"Because Niall doesn’t have a docking station?"

"Why didn’t you use mine?"

"Because i didn’t think you had one, so bye!" I smiled.

I walked into Zayn’s room and closed the door behind me and looked straight at his bedside table to find a docking station sitting there. Yay! I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, plugging my phone into it. I pressed play on a random song and just laid staring at the roof on Zayn’s bed... About 4 songs passed by and i had the urge to sing. I usually sing all the time but oddly i haven’t been these days.. Better start now then. I went into my Cher Lloyd playlist and clicked on the instrumental for the song “love me for me”. I stood up and stood near the window, staring outside while the guitar starting for the song started playing.

(click play on the video on the side if you want.)

"Oh ho yeah,

No- ho- hooo-o yeah"

"Phone rings, don't wanna pick it up
I'm so scared, I'm gonna say too much
I tip toe around your questions
Why you gotta dig so deep?"

"Tears fall and the glasses break
Inside these walls the floor boards shake
From outside, It's alright
Long as you looking from fifty feet"

"I been trying, trying to hold my head up high
I been lying, lying, keeping it all inside
Trying not to trust you, yeah
Take another leaf, I'm a book yeah yeah"

"I'm done, I give up
I don't wanna pretend no more
That's it, so what
I've lost a friend before
Gonna say it like it is
No more wondering what if, that ain't the way you oughta live"

"Cause I don't want you to love me
If you don't wanna love me for me- eh- eh- eh
Cause I don't want you to love me- eh- eh- eh
If you don't wanna love me for me"

"A doll house is all that you could see
But it's so far from my reality
I got problems, I got issues
Sometimes it's all too much for me"

"Wrap it up with a pretty little bow
But there are some things you can't sugarcoat
So i give it to you anyway
Even though it won't taste so sweet"

"I been trying, trying to hold my head up high
I been lying, lying, keeping it all inside
Maybe I could trust you, yeah
Take another leaf, I'm a book yeah yeah"

"I'm done, I give up
I don't wanna pretend no more
That's it, so what
I've lost a friend before
Gonna say it like it is
No more wondering what if, that ain't the way you oughta live
Cause I don't want you to love me
If you don't wanna love me for me"

"Sick of all the fighting, All the slamming of the doors
The pain, the parents, too deep to ignore
Step back, step back- Can you see it through my eyes?
I know, I know- Maybe a surprise
Don't wanna be perceived for something that I'm not
Just wanna be accepted for the little that I got
If you could see me now in my glass house
Not ready to let you in"

"I'm done, I give up
I don't wanna pretend no more
That's it, so what
I've lost a friend before
Gonna say it like it is, no more wondering what if
That ain't the way you oughta live
Cause I don't want you to love me
If you don't wanna love me for me- eh- eh- eh"

"Cause I don't want you to love me- eh- eh- eh
If you don't wanna love me for me- eh- eh- eh"

"Cause I don't want you to love me- eh- eh- eh
If you don't wanna love me for me"

I sighed as i finished singing then i heard clapping from behind me... I turned around quickly only to see Zayn standing there smirking and clapping while the door was wide open.. It would have been a good idea to lock the door when i shut it... How embarrassing...

"THAT WAS-"

Before he could finish i ran over to him and put my hand over his mouth and gave him an evil look so he knew to shut up. I took my hand off of his mouth and quickly shut the door and locked it then went over to his bed and laid on my back, grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face in the process. I felt Zayn come over to the bed and sit down next to me then i felt him pulling the pillow off my face so i replaced the pillow with my hands.

Mwahaha!

I felt him trying to pull my hands off my face then when he failed miserably i felt him get up then the next minute i could feel him straddling me.. I slightly lifted up my hands to see what he was doing and when i did he quickly grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head... He better not kiss me!

"Why were you hiding your face?" He questioned me looking extremely amused.

"Why are you trying to rape me?" I questioned back.

"What? I’m not trying to rape you?"

"Well you’re straddling me while pinning my arms above my head- which i did not consent to and who knows what you could do to me so therefore you could be trying to rape me." I smirked.

"So you want me to rape you? So therefore it wouldn’t be rape because you wanted me to." Zayn smirked back.

"Touché my friend, touché."

"Anyways why were you hiding your face?" He asked.

"Because i was embarrassed..."

"Why?" He asked again.

"Well i was pretty much singing, not thinking that anyone was listening or watching, then you apparently were.. How is that not embarrassing?"

"It’s not embarrassing because you were good!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah i’m sure i was. What a load of bullpoo."

"You honestly were! And i know that you sang in front of Harry and Louis so you can’t tell me that you’re not good because if you weren’t then you wouldn’t have gone and sang in front of them!" He said trying to make a point.

"I don’t think i’m good i just had to express my feelings! I was angry at the time, furious even! I would never have done it if i wasn’t so angry!" I protested.

"Sure, sure. Oh well, angry or not- you’re a good singer, you sound almost the exact same as Cher Lloyd herself except her voice is softer!

"And even though i don’t believe you, thanks." I smiled.

After that Zayn and i pretty much spent all day in his room talking and just getting to know each other more. It was fun. Until Liam came in at 5:30 and told us we had to get ready to go to the carnival because we were leaving at 6:30.

Hiiiiiiii, thanks for reading & remember to leave comments & vote! thanks lovelies! xo