"I have food so great!" Niall replied.

"Good thanks babe." Liam replied.

"I saw Kevin this morning so mine is fantastic!" Louis replied.

"Fine." Zayn replied.

"Alright thanks. Why are you in such a great mood this morning?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when i first saw you this morning you said and i quote 'I may possibly even be the happiest girl on the planet right now!'..." Liam stated.

"You didn’t get angry when i attacked you..." Louis stated.

"You didn’t yell at me or hate me, you forgave me and were really nice!" Harry stated.

"You kissed my cheek..." Zayn stated.

"You WHAT?! You didn’t kiss me on the cheek!" Harry pouted.

"That’s cause you were already awake." I shrugged.

"I was awake?" Zayn looked confused.

"Zayn shh! Do you guys want to know why i’m happy or not?" I asked them while shushing Zayn.

"Yes!"

"Okay well this morning i went on twitter and when i looked at my followers i saw that Cher Lloyd and all the justice crew members followed me!" I said excitedly trying not to scream.

"Is that it?" Niall asked looking bored.

"I think Danielle and Eleanor followed me too... And you guys and Cody Simpson." I also replied.

"ELEANOR!" Louis screamed.

"DANIELLE!" Liam screamed.

"CODY SIMPSON!" Harry screamed while everyone stared at him strangely.. "Sorry i thought we were naming people who followed you..." Harry said embarrassed.

"Have you talked to them yet?!" Liam asked.

"No..."

"WELL TALK TO THEM WOMAN!" Louis shouted.

"Calm down... Why do i need to?" I asked eating an apple slice.

"Because they are amazing?"

"Riiiiight. Well i’ll message them later. But what’s the plans for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Well we have nothing on so we have a day off to do whatever we want but tonight we’re all going to the carnival!" He said excitedly.

"Are you serious?!" I asked shocked.

"Liam is a very serious man." Louis said in a serious voice with a straight face.

"What? Don’t you like carnivals?"

"I love theme parks but I’ve never been to a carnival.." I said awkwardly while everyone gasped.

"Well this now means you don't have a choice whether you want to go or not because you’re going." Zayn smirked.

"Okay! Well i’m going upstairs for a bit. Call me if you need me for anything! Oh and thanks for the breakfast Liam, it was lovely!" I smiled putting my plate in the sink and went upstairs.

I went up to mine and Niall’s room, shutting the door behind me. I walked in and jumped on the bed and just laid there aimlessly staring at the roof. Well this is fun.. I wonder if Niall has a docking station thing for an iphone.. Hopefully he does. I searched the whole room, the wardrobe and even the bathroom and he doesn’t have one... Wait, i didn’t check under the bed! I checked under the bed and to my suprise it wasn’t there... Poop.