Chapter 3

Im getting really bored. For the last housr or two i've been standing here watching everyone talk! Its so boring.

"Im getting bored. Lets go inside and start a game of truth or dare" Jennifer decides.

Everyone looks at each other and nod their heads. We walk inside and sit on some chaires and a couch. I sit next to Vanessa and Niall, and Harry is sitting across from me. Lea and Jennifer sit in front of me and Zayn, Liam, and Louis sit next to Harry. We all form a circle together.

"Who wants to go first?" Asks Liam.

"I'll go first! Since I did suggest the game" Jennifer says then smikrs.

"Umm. Lea. Truth or dare?"

...

About ten minuets later its Jennifers turn again.

"Tessa! Truth or dare?" She asks me and to be honest im a bit worried.

"truth" Harry answers for me.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Well its pretty obvious" he says then rolls his eyes.

"Actually i was going to pick dare" I fire back. I know I shouldn't of said dare, but I just have to prove him wrong. I dont know why, but I just have to.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer whispers to me.

"Yes" I whisper back.

"Alright then. Tessa i'll go easy on you" Jennifer says and im happy to hear that.

"Tessa I dare you to kiss Harry on the lips"

"what!" I say in shock.

"I thought you would go easy on me"

"Ya, well that is easy. For us" She says then smirks. Im beginging to dislike her a little.

"Cant you do a different dare" I ask hoping she'll say yes.

"Sorry. I cant do that"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I dont want to give you anothet dare, so do it or leave the circle"

"fine" Im really nervous and Harry seems ok with it. He must be use to these dares.

Harry and I both get up. We walk to each other and stop before we have to kiss. He looks at me and smiles. He comes closer and before I knew it we were already kissing. His lips have a taste of beer and his kissing is gental. He stops and smiles at me before we both sit down.

"Did you enjoy it?" Louis asks.

"Umm" is all I can think of.

"I know. Im pretty amazing to kiss" Harry teases me.

"Ha ha very funny" I say and roll my eyes.

...

I yawn and look at my phone to check the time. Its 01:48pm! No wonder im so tired.

"Vanessa can we go now?" I ask then yawn.

"Sure. Im going to go find Niall" She says.

When she comes back with Niall we say goodbye to everyone and leave the party.

...

When we arrive at the doors Niall says bye and Vanessa and I head inside our room. We both change and put our pj's on.

"What did you think of the party?" She asks me.

"It was ok I guess"

"How was kissing Harry?"

"Can we please not talk about it. Im really tired"

"Fine, but im asking you sometime tomorrow"

She smiles then I hop into bed. Vanessa turns of the lights. "Night Tess" "Night Vanessa" I say before i fall asleep.

...

The alarm on my phone wakes me up and of course that means its time get ready for my classes. As I get out of bed I see Vanessa still fast ashleep. I think about waking her up, but I should get ready first and then wake her up. I go take a morning shower and come back to change. I decide to wear some jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I dont bother waking up Vanessa because there not point on both of us being late. I grab my bag and put some pencils, pens, erasers, and some writting books and I leave the room. As I shut the door I feel bad for not waking up Vanessa. I dont think she should be late, but I guess its her fault, right? I have some time before my first class starts so I go to Starbucks and get myself a coffee and a muffin.

( Authors note: Sorry this took a while its just with school I don't have much free time, but for now on i'll try to get at least 1 chapter done every week. I hoped you enjoyed the third chapter and sorry its not very long. The next chapter will be longer. )