Chapter 1

-Author's pov-

"Since we are beginning a new season, we would like to invite six new swimmers to our team, each instructor will choose a swimmer you want to handle for the rest of the season, we will ask them to swim right now for you to evaluate, however, one swimmer called sick today so we will evaluate her through a video instead" The head coach explained.

"Yes!" All the instructors responded.

"Swimmers, please make your way out" The head coach called.

The evaluation started shortly after, and it was finally time to watch Han Yun-Woo's video. The video was only played for 5 seconds when the whole screen turned off.

"It seems like the video she sent could not be played, anyway, it's time to choose the students," The head coach said.

"Can I go first?" SooBin volunteered. The coach agreed, "I choose Yun-Woo" He stated.

———

Two days later,

Yun-Woo arrived at the swimming center to meet her instructor for the first time, she waited in the front desk for a good 15 minutes before she decided to ask someone for directions. Right then, a boy passed by,

"Excuse me, are you here for training too? Where is the pool? By any chance, do you know someone name Choi SooBin?" She asked.

"Who are you?" He asked back.

"My name is Han Yun Woo, a new member" She replied.

"Follow me," He said as he led the way.

He brought her into the pool area,

"Put your things down and go get changed, we don't have time" He instructed.

"Why is it empty? Is trainer SooBin usually here?" She questioned.

"I'm SooBin" He answered.

"What? You look like a high school student" She told him.

He showed her his ID card,

"I was born in 2000, so I'm 20. I just started teaching this season so you're my first student" He said.

Thanks for reading! Find out more about them in the next chapter!