Prologue

The priests of Horus assembled inside the hidden crypt for their final prayer. Each of the 9 men, chanting in the ancient tongue of the old kingdom dressed in their tunics of service for the ritual they were about to perform. All of them waiting for the 10 man, the High Priest.

They had been chanting still when the guards opened the door. The High Priest was a frail old man and had been the priest throughout the rule of three pharaohs still he had more knowledge and valour than all the other 9 men combined.He began the final enchantment and sacrificed a young maiden on the alter stone. Though 5he maiden had volunteered for The sacrifice, she had screamed the most dreadful scream. One of a dying woman, who would never ever feel again the beauty of the world.But still the high priest didn't waver from the ordeal ahead,instead he was more sure than ever to free the world from the dreaded object.  He ordered one of the guards to bring out the ornament, for which all these preparations had been.It was a pendant in the shape of an eye. THE EYE. The eye of Horus, the Avenger. But none of the men but the High priest knew it was the actual eye. When the enchantment was done he brought out a mahogany box and placed the eye in along with a scroll of papyrus with warnings about the wrath of Horus.

Then he looked up and acknowledging each of the others he said in the ancient tongue,"Brothers, our work is done. May the gods will that no one may ever find this cursed treasure." Then he ordered them to do what they must.All of them obediently laid down in 9 sarcophagi and the guards closed the lids. Then the High Priest himself laid in a 10th sarcophagus along with the box and ordered the guards to leave and seal the entry.

When guards left the crypt in the middle of the desert a storm had been brewing.......It was the second demon of the demon days.