My Very First Oc!!

Okay this my Oc that I will always rp with so here is her information cause I'm tired of having to discrap her XD!!

Name:Zerout Prime

Gender:Femme

Age:21 (human years)

Real Age: a little younger then optimus

Sexuality:Straigh (sometimes Bisexual)

Family: Her father is sintieanl Prime. Her mother is a predacon. Her older brothers are Cliffjumper, and jetfire. She has no sisters. She is the baby of the family.

Frame:Mostly Red but has some gray. She is the same highth as bee and she is skinny and cervey. She has long energon flowing hair that is dark red

Crush: Optimus/Knockout/Megatron

Deatals:She is a highly trained assassin and can kill anyone or anything if she wants. She has her own team of assassins and she is a prime. She also has 3 dragons that are her gardenins.

Personalilty:She is very niice, sweet, and caring. She is different then most assassins. She loves to do back flips and cartwheels things like that. She also loves to Interface but she's not a slut. She just loves to do it with Optimus and Knockout.

Armor/Weapons:

This is her battle armor (Any Skyrim fans!!)

These are her weapons but she mostly uses the sword and the bow (Skyrim fans again!!!)She has her regurl armor that she wears and it is red

She has her regurl armor that she wears and it is red. It cover her breasts, aft, and panel. Then she has armor that covers her peds and servos.

And there she is my Oc that is the best thing in my life!! She is very smexy if you ask me XD. Okay bye now.