I stood up silently.

“Miss y/l/n. I am guessing you don't understand English that's why there were errors in your test.”

“ Well Professor I would like to say that this wasn't even considered a test. Like literally every question was about you. And this is also not considered teaching.”

I think I said too much. Shit! I am totally screwed.

“ Well I would rather say you haven't read my books have you?”

“ I wasn't feeling interested in reading them because I am not a great fan of you like others.”

Ron tugged my robe from underneath the desk telling me to shut my mouth.

“ Oh well then let's just start with something practical to show you that I can teach.”

I sat back down.

“ That was BLOODY BRILLIANT y/n. How did you manage to have enough courage to argue with a teacher.”  Ron said.

“ It is my duty to teach you to face the foulest of creature. I don't want anyone to scream or it might provoke them.” So called Professor said while walking towards a cage covered with a piece of cloth.

Every one was on the edge of the bench. Interested in what might be in the cage.

He took the cloth of the cage in a dramatic way.

Really Cornish pixies. I have read about them. They are mischievous but that is not scary.

Seamus snorted. And said

“ Cornish pixies”

"Professor Lockhart" fixed him by saying

“ Freshly caught Cornish pixies.”

And then he did an unexpected but foolish thing. He freaking opened the cage sending the pixies flying in every direction.

Some students ran out of the class. Two of the pixies held Neville by his ears and hanged him onto the chandelier. Poor boy.

“ Why is it always me?” Neville said.

Some of the pixies sprayed ink on the students and then our so called Professor took out his wand and performed a spell which was just useless but soon enough a pixie got hold of his wand and threw it out the window. And Gilderoy said

“ You four just nip them in the cage.”

“ You gotta be kidding me!” I said

Thanks to Hermione though. She knew a spell to stop them. After putting all the pixies in the cage we exited the class.

“ What was he trying to do?” Ron said

“Oh! He didn't mean to do that he was just trying to give us hands on experience” Hermione replied

“ Yeah yeah hands on experience” I scoffed.

I had to go because our quidditch team captain Marcus Flint wanted us for tryouts.

I went for the tryouts I tried out for both seeker and beater. Marcus kept me as a seeker.

But when we came back Professor Snape called us in to his office. Draco was standing there.

“Mr Flint I want to talk to the whole team.”

“ OK professor.”

“ Well Mr Malfoy wants to become a seeker-”

“ But Profeesor we have already got a great seeker.”

“Who would that be?”

“ Y/l/n here is going to be our new seeker.”