Both of them walked inside the room. Lisa gave Jisoo a big hug while Rosé closed the door. Lisa started spitting out words like:

"why? unnie why?" and Rosé just lead them to Jisoo's bed.

They sat in a circle and Jisoo tried to stop crying.

After a few moments, she managed to control her tears and she said:

"I'm sorry" in a hoarse voice.

Rosé held her hands and asked carefully:

"Do you want to talk about it?"

It was a moment of silence, then Jisoo shook her head.

"You sure? It's gonna be better if you tell it out" replied Lisa.

There's two Jisoos in side her heart now, one says that she should not tell them the feelings that would destroy the members harmony but the other one of her just want to share her feelings with both of them as it is really hard having to love a person and not to be loved back in the same way.

Watching Rosé's and Lisa's concerning eyes, Jisoo immediately gave up keeping the secret. It's just to hard to keep everything to herself now.

"What I'm about to tell you is something really hard for me, y'all shall never tell anybody and I seriously mean anybody"

"Not even Jennie?" asked Lisa.

"No, please no" "Okay"

Jisoo took a deep breath. Knowing it's hard for Jisoo to say, Rosé moved over by her side and hugged her shoulders.

"Well it's actually a simple story, there's this people that I like..."

Lisa gasped upon hearing that Jisoo likes someone

"...she's seeing someone"

Both Lisa and Rosé gasped and couldn't believe they heard the word 'she'.

Rosé asked unbelievably:

"You said she right?" Jisoo nodded her head slightly.

Again after a few moments of silence

"Wow this is surely some big news" said Lisa.

Rosé asked: "So what you gonna do about it?"

"Nothing, there's nothing I can do" replied Jisoo.

"Wait, you're not going to go after her?" asked Lisa.

Jisoo gave her a small and bitter smile

"That could never happen"

"Why unnie? You should always give it a try"

"Is she someone from our company?" asked Rosé

"Please never try to guess who she is, promise?" said Jisoo.

After a few moments of hesitations, both of them replied

"promise"

"Oh unnie I have no idea how much you've been going through alone but we're here to help you now" Rosé said

As she turn over to give Jisoo a hug. Lisa joined their hug too. The warmth from both of them really touches Jisoo's heart and unexpectedly, tears start falling down again.

Lisa let out a slight sigh as Rosé kept patting on her head telling her everything's gonna be alright. Jisoo cried even more than just now. Rosé asked:

"You must really love her"

Hearing upon this statement, Jisoo's mind flooded in with all the memories with Jennie before debuting, how they trained together and played together and were always there for each other.

"She's the only reason I am who I am now, I can't imagine my life without her."

Nobody answered that, what can they say?

After dead silence, Jisoo said:

"It's getting late, you should go, we have an early flight tomorrow"

Rosé asked: "Do you want us to sleep with you?"

"You don't have to do that, I'm fine"

"Okay then" Both of them left after gaving Jisoo more hugs.

After they left, Jisoo closed the lights and get ready to sleep. However, her doorbell rang again. Jisoo opened the door and saw Rosé and Lisa each holding pillows and blankets. Walking in to her room, Lisa said:

"We shall sleep with you tonight, we do not dare to sleep our own"

Jisoo smiled and said: "Sure".

The next day, their stylist knocked and entered Jisoo's room to wake her up, to her surprise, she was expecting only Jisoo on her bead but she saw Lisa and Rosé by Jisoo's side and three of them are cuddling like three little babies.