Prologue

Ok first part yay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my birthday and I'm not excited for the massive party that was being thrown for me. I was excited about the enormous amount of gifts I would be receiving. I couldn't really narrow down what I would get because it could range anywhere from a new phone to my very own private jet! The reason I have the possibility to receive so many expensive gifts is because my dad is Richard Johnston. The multi-billionaire CEO of many different companies in L.A.

I am his twelve year old daughter (13 today) Alexis. I go to a small school in southern California to get away from all the media I get in L.A. Some people call me Lexi, Alex, or just plain Alexis. It really just depends on the person. I have a sister Elizabeth. The thing is if you call her that you will never come out of the hospital. So everyone calls her Liz or Lizzie. She is 18 and currently in her last year of high school. Then there is mom. She manages a lot of models and actresses in Hollywood.And then there is my dad who you know about.(Back to the story)

As I'm getting ready I get a text from Liz.

"Lexiiiii limo is coming in 30 so hurry up your butt and get ready"

I reply "Happy birthday would be great but that's ok"

I hear my phone vibrate "Ugh fine happy birthday"

I smile at how unenthusiastic she is then realize I only have 30 minutes.Crap

I quickly pull on my purple strapless dress with a silver belt, silver high heels and a matching clutch. Then I quickly curl my hair and put on a light amount of makeup. I had the option to have a hair stylist and makeup artist but  I feel they always go a bit over board on well everything. As I finish and walk out of my bathroom and into my bedroom I see my sister on my bed playing on her phone.

"uh your finally done!"

"I'm sorry the birthday girl wants to look pretty"

"Fine fine you win now can we go the limo's waiting"

"eeep yay lets go" I say looping my arm through hers and then we step in the limo. When we get in I see my bestie Ali,my boyfriend Ryan, and my sisters"s bestie Anyssa.W had a fun ride to the venue which consisted of mostly screaming One Direction songs. I'm not like a huge directioner but I really really really like their music and would DIE if I got tickets to one of their concerts.