Sasha and Jake

sasha point of view

today is my sixth birthday and its going to be amazing sally is my bestfreind  my brother on the other hand well hes not so nice beside the point

EJ  pov

im so proud of my kids they are the best   and its there birthday sally  and Sasha was playing with smile   DADDY  sasha yell!  I run to her room  her brother was  ripping her  fav stuff animal what the shiz i say i pick up jake  by the shirt  JAKE! i yell  slender was running up stairs he face palmed into the door it was the funnyist thing i ever seen  sasha started  laughing!  slender grabed jake with his tentical and i took sasha to jeff room see if uncle jeff and fix it she smiled brightly she knocked on uncle jeffs door jane opend the door jeff yelled who is it jane said its some gril with red and gold and blue highlights she said disgusted  i growled at her jeff said something in her ear and she went off crying  jeff picked her up whats up my little blueberry  she showed him her fav stuff animal aww we can fix that said jeff!

few years later theyre both 13

jakes pov

i love my sis to death  but im 13 and im very protctive  last night i went on a killing spree so ya!>

when i woke up this morning i heard a noice in my sisters room  i opend the door and jeff gave her a shiney knife   she smiled and jeff walked out of her room  i was about  to go in her room intill she got up and jumped out the window  i yelled dad ran in her room  and uncle jeff

i looked out the window and and she was hugging some boy  jeffs eyes grew wide and he yelled randy  get away from sasha randy laugh  dad had black ooz coming from his mask jeff dad and me where yelling and randy had a gun in his pocket and  shot my sister sasha fell to the ground  we all ran outside dad and jeff told me to pick up my sister and bring her to dr.smiley  i  picked her up and ran to dr.smiley i fell to  black ozz was coming from dads mask  dr.smiley said shell live she woke up dad yelled shes awak and jeff had a pissed off look on  his face.

Jeffs pov

i cant belive sasha is hurt just becouse of that mf randy  when i seen she woke up slender told me i had to get sasha so i got her.

sasha pov

 i cant belive im that dumb i fell for a stupid guy ughh!  i got up when jeff called me i sat down on the couch and me him my brother and  my dad and slender we all talked  slender said how did a human get threw a  the portal slender said do u have any idea sasha  i opend my mouth and said hes part demon hes working for zaglo there eyes widen and u fell in love with him my dad yells i pointed my knife at him dont u eve yell at me agin and i ran out the mansions they where chasing after me i went into the portal when i got to the human world i ran to nicks house  i knocked  on the door nick opnd the door and huged me we talked hey im going  back to the mansion do u want to come. nick said sure she  goes in in the portal nick grabed her hand. nick picked her up and she giggled when nick and her walked in the mansion jake takled nick and yelled bro how are u her father came up and tryed to say something  I HATE U DAD LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!   i ran to my room and slamed the door nick went in my room and hugged me.

slender called for dinner i was asleep on nicks chest jake walked in the room oh my god nick i fell off the bed when jake said that what the heck jake jake glared at me and said it was dinner time nick and me walked down staris and slender mumerd somthing to my dad.

nick pov 

i fell in love with sasha and slender let me stay at the  mansion since im a  creepy

her dad glared at me and he was yelling at sasha and sasha said she hated him and ran to her room of cource i followed her her dad was following to but she let me in not him we talked for awhile  and she fell asleep i kissed her cheek softly and a few hours later her brother bursted in her room and he said and yelled  my god nick  he yelled sasha fell off the bed  and said what the heck is that for and jake said its dinner time and glared at his sis  we walked down stares i seen slender mumder somthing in his ear i could tell EJ didnt like it  slender announced that i was  staying and  in sasha room she had another bed and her rooms the bigets i kissed sasha on the cheek i have to talk to ur dad okay she said okay EJ stared at e and he said i know sasha love u so much but plz shes younger than u so dont stress her okay.  okay  i went back to her room she was gone so i asked her brother and i  asked him where she went he said she was getting revenge she came back all bloody  her knife was bloody jeff laughed where have u been i killed randy she mummerd jeffs eyes wide and he smiled and he huged her she said she was going to take a shower she took a shower and took out her phone she looked at her text got her knife and  jumped ut the window her brother and dad and jeff  they hide in a bush ticci toby she yelled and huged him he smiled i havnt seen u in a while nick got out of the bush and said hi toby glared at him and said whos this   im her boyfreind u have a prblem with that i hissed. toby said no and glared at him with a feriouse tone  i said we should get home i said she agreed and she grabed my hand and we walked home.

sasha pov

i love  u so much.