Why?

March twenty-second.What did I ever do... please tell me I want to fix it! Why won't you tell me?! Why! Why... do you hate me! All I wanted was for you to love me! Why can't love me?! Please.... please tell me.... you say you love me! Then why do you hate me!? Can't you see how much you've hurt me?!
............
All I wanted was for you to say that you loved me... and not you don't tell me that " You're the reason me and your dad are fighting!" Or " You're the reason why we can't do anything!"
Why..?
Why do you say all these hurtful things to me? I'm not the only one to blame you're also to blame! You can't keep using me to blame all Your mistakes on!
So tell me
Why?!
Why do you keep doing all this!?
Why can't you see that I'm human too?!
Why!?
Why can't you see you're also hurting me?
You're also bring me down, making me feel like I'm nothing to you, making me feel...feel like I'm worthless...
Why?
Why do you do this to me?
Don't you love me?
What are you going to do when I'm gone?
What are you going to do when you see 'that' paper on my bed?
Are you even going to miss me?
If you are then why do you make me feel this way?
If you love me so much why do you make me feel this way!?
Why?
Can't you see that I'm suffering from depression!? Every time you say something hurtful to me depression comes in like a huge flood drowning me in it... but that only feels like a little pond to me..... what feels like a flood to me is when I start to think how happy you would be when I'm gone. When I start to have a breakdown about how my life sucks and how somebody else might just might have a mom and a dad and maybe a brother who cares for their sister or daughter! Why can't my family be like that?! Huh all I want was for my life to be a little bit different then what it is now!
But no matter how many time I thing
about it, I can't get what I wanted because I'm still here with you.