Special Chapter 5: The King's Daughter

Hi! Seriously nagsisi ako na lagyan pa ito ng special chapters. Kasi it's supposed to be FUN not stressful :/ yung iba hindi na naiintindihan na "SPECIAL CHAPTERS" lang naman ang mga ito. Yung iba nangaaway pa! Srsly it's disappointing. However, because I love the true-blue Helliens here's the fifth one. 

NOTE: Re-read special chapter 4! Pre-requisite siya dito para di kayo malito. May kinalaman sa nakaraan ni Rigid.

_______________________________________________________

Special Chapter 5: The King's Daughter

"My King are you okay?" tanong ni Ran kay Rigid habang nasa harap siya ng salamin. Why Rigid looked restless! Ran sighed deeply. Maybe it was the Kikuri issue. He's getting all paranoid and she bet it's not just because their baby is growing up too fast.

"I'm fine..." he murmured at napangiwi si Ran.

"Hey...you can tell me anything" Ran coaxed. She always knew when something was bothering Rigid. He faced her with a furrow in his brow.

"They found her" he said in an almost whisper and Ran dropped her comb to her feet.

That morning...

"It's our wash day! I wonder if I can wear a wig in school. Or go cosplaying like mommy did back then!" Kikuri smiled as she was eating her breakfast, nagkatinginan ang mag-asawa habang masayang kumakain ang munti nilang prinsesa.

"Umm princess is it okay if daddy accompanies you again to school today?" Ran asked at napatingin lang dito si Kikuri

"Sure mom!" she beamed

"And you can be Aisaka Taiga today my love" Ran said 

"Yay!" Kikuri exclaimed in happiness

"And I doubt if there'd be a Ryuujii brave enough, even a dragon will be afraid of you father" Ran chuckled

"What was that?" Rigid teased but Ran just smiled and kissed him fully in the mouth.

"Nothing my King." she smiled "Too bad we're too old for cosplays right now, you'll always look like my Lelouch. Only better" saad nito as Rigid smiled at his beaming wife.

His life was perfect. Their life was perfect. And he won't let anyone from the past ruin what they have right now.

Paglabas nila Rigid at Kikuri sa bahay at sikreto ng nakapwesto ang mga tauhan ni Rigid. He won't allow anyone to take his daughter away from him, lalo na't nalaman niya ang totoo. He'll get rid of that organization once and for all.

He wanted to tell Corvette. But Corvette had let go of the past now. He was recuperating and the last thing he wanted to see was a bloodlusted Corvette and in front of his daughter too.

"Daddy! Do I look like Aisaka Taiga?" Kikuri asked