Dr. Jorge Carrasco delivers Affordable Cancun Dental Vacation

Dr. Carrasco delivers top quality dental care while saving you thousands

If you are seeking an affordable option to your local dental care, go visit Dr. Jorge Carrasco in Cancun, Mexico.  You’ll save up to 70% on the cost of your dental care, plus you get a nice dental vacation in the beautiful beaches of Cancun, Mexico.

Full mouth restoration cost as much as $40,000 to $60,000 in the US or Canada. By travelling to Cancun, you might even be able to buy a brand new car with your savings on your teeth restoration!

Experience and training differentiates Mexico dentists with each other

With so many Cancun dentists, which one should you choose from?  

Dr Jorge Carrasco takes pride in having extensive training and proven experience to handle more extensive dental cases, such as cosmetic dentistry and dental implants.

Combined with 31 years of experience and a Prosthodontics specialty, many Canadians and Americans trust him for complex cases that typical general Mexico dentists are not qualified to perform.  Dr. Carrasco used to be a Professor in Esthetics at a major dental university in Mexico. He trained dentists in their last year of specialty.  Dr. Carrasco is also US trained from schools such as New York University School of Dentistry and Loma Linda in California.

Dr. Carrasco puts your comfort and convenience as priority

Afraid of dentists?  Doctor Jorge, as many of his patients call him, understands that many patients have dental anxiety, especially dental tourists who are skeptical of Mexican dentistry.

Apart from taking gentle steps during each procedure, he also has a full range of anesthesia and sedation procedures to make your experience as pain-free as possible.  Beyond local anesthesia, you can get oral sedation, IV sedation, or general anesthesia at Dentcare, Doctor Jorge’s dental practice

Avoid malpractice. Get guaranteed dental care you can trust

Dr. Carrasco provides guarantee on your dental care.  For example, he provides a 5 year guarantee forDayo Dental patients.

He wants to make sure you get only that dental care you deserve.  Most of Dr. Carrasco’s patients rave about their dental experience at his clinic.  Most of all, he wants you to have a life changing experience during your dental vacation to Cancun, starting with your smile!