𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 ☼ New Girl

Start from the beginning

She was wearing a jumper that was tucked into a skirt that reached her mid thighs, she was wearing knee high socks along with some boots.

Richie sighed, absolutely awestruck that you could practically see heart eyes, he placed his chin in his palm as he stared at her from across the classroom.

Even though she was new she was basically everyone's friend at Derry high.  As she sat at the front with her friends she felt as if someone was burning their eyes into her. She turned round slowly, her eyes falling on the one and only Trashmouth of the school, Richie Tozier. She pulled a strand of hair behind her ear and smile at him.

Richie be stuck in his thoughts snapped out of it when he noticed her looking.

Trying to play it cool, Richie smirked at her and sent her a wink, she blushed and looked down then back up at him. He lent back in his chair but accidentally fell off. She snorted, but quickly covered her mouth as she giggled.

"Mr Tozier, detention!" The teacher shouted across the class room. Richie looked up sticking his hands out in defence but rolled his eyes and sat down.

As the class was about to finish, Richie felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked up to see Eddie giving him a peace of crumbled up paper.

Richie opened the paper up finding:

Call me sometime Trashmouth ❤️

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
                                ~ Y/n  ❤️

Richie looked at y/n, she smiled and sent him a wink before turning back to the teacher.

~

Twice in one day wowwww 🤠
Anyway this was my first Richie imagines so I hoped you didn't mind it 🤷🏻‍♀️❤️

ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 100 READS ❤️