'So Granger, tomorrow's our penultimate day with Ella...' He trailed off.

She stopped working and looked at him. 'Your trying to make conversation with me?'

'Yes, I'm bored beyond all reason' He said sighing and leaning back on the chair.

'Do something then' She snapped.

'You're right, I should do something but the person I want to do is currently cleaning shelves'

Hermione raised an eyebrow at him and shook her head disapprovingly at him. 'Men'

'Women' He sneered.

'Well, I'm done' Hermione said standing back and admiring the now very clean classroom.

'Nice job Granger, you'd be brilliant as a cleaner'

'I'll take that as a compliment shall I?' She said raising an eyebrow at him.

'I don't give compliments Granger, I take them'

'Could you be more snobbish?'

'Is that a challenge?' He smirked lightly.

'Come on, let's go and get Ella'

'What you doing?' Malfoy said later that evening bending over her frame to see her scribbling a letter. 'Writing love letters? To me?'

'To Professor Snape' Hermione snapped.

'You're writing love letters to Snape?' Malfoy said seriously disturbed.

'No, I'm writing an apology letter to Professor Snape and McGonagall and Dumbledore about my behaviour'

'Your behaviour?'

'Yes, first the food fight thing and now the kissing thing'

'I think it's great we're seeing a rebellious streak come from you, I like it' He said kissing her on the neck. She turned her head sharply to meet his eyes.

'Go away'

'Fine, I'll go and warm the bed up for you when you want to join me' he said winking suggestively.

'Ok, you go and do that' She said waving her hand at him.

'What side of the bed would you like to sleep on?' He smirked knowing his was probably annoying her to a dangerous level. 'Or I suppose you could just sleep on me, you'll be pretty exhausted after the rampant, wild, hot, sweaty sex we're going to be having'

'Do you realise I'm not listening?'

'Well you obviously are' He drawled before leaving the room quickly.

20 minutes later...

'Get out of my bed Malfoy' She hissed trying her best not to wake Ella. Malfoy was currently spreading his entire body over her covers and yawning dramatically.

'Oh I'm so tired' He yawned again.

'Fine, I'll sleep in yours'

'No you don't' he said jumping off her bed and over to her. He smirked and shook his head as he realised she was wearing basic cotton pyjamas that really didn't show a lot of flesh. 'You know where those pyjamas would look good? On the floor'

Hermione laughed. 'Congratulations Malfoy for using the oldest chat up line known to man'

'Well, it might work' He said sliding his hands around her waist. 'I don't think we'll be interrupted this time'

'Yes well, I want my sleep' She said taking his hands in hers and moving them off her waist.

'Oh for crying out loud why won't you let me have you?!' He said raising his voice.