FIRST DAY ALONE WITH ADALYNN

Start from the beginning

I threw them in the diaper bag. I throw the diaper bag on the carseat which was already connected to the stroller. I push the stroller into the living room and smiled at Adalynn.

I walk into the kitchen and grabbed about two bottles that I pumped last night just in case she gets hungry cause I dont know how long we'll be out.

I walked back in the living room and put the bottles in her diaper bag. My wallet and phone were already in there as well. "Come here baby" I say in a baby tone, picking Adalynn. "You wanna go out!" I say, bouncing her and she laughs.

I smiled, placing her in the car seat and buckled her up. I decided to leave the car seat cover down for a little bit. I did pull up the carseat hood thing just so the sun isnt blinding her eyes.

"Ready baby girl" I smiled, throwing the diaper bag on my back. I grab her stuffed animal with the pacifier that was laying on the play mat and just placed it in her carseat with her.  I smiled pushing her out into the hallway.

We walk into the elevator and go down into the lobby. We walk out and I smiled as we walked into the Florida sunshine. I always loved the weather in Florida. I smile as we walked on the board walk and almost immediately I got recognized.

"Omg! Is that you Aimee?!" A lady exclaimed I slowly turned around. I know that voice from somewhere but I cant think of wear. Once I looked at the lady I realized who it was.

"Omg! Hi Aunt Victoria!!" I smiled, hugging her. She was my aunt, as know as my moms sister. I havent seen all since I was 3.

"You have no idea how happy I am to finally see you again!" She cries, not letting go. I smiled walking over to the stroller. "And who is this cutie?" She asked, tapping Adalynn's nose and she had a big smile. That was the biggest smile I've ever seen on her.

"This would be my daughter, Adalynn. I had her 3 weeks ago" I smiled, as we walked down the boardwalk. "How have you been" she asked and I chuckled.

"How have I been?" I laughed. "My life has been fuckint crazy and full of drama. Me and Shawn got pregnant and I fell for him. I finally got over him and we landed up being together. Than I found out I had a long lost twin sister and then me and Shawn moved in a apartment here from Cali" I say and her eyes widened.

"Damn. That's a lot" she laughed and I nod. "Is Shawn the one you knew since you were born?" She asked.

"Yes" I smiled. "Damn I'm glad you guys are still together" she says. "Yeah. Me too. After everything we've been through I believe we could get through anything" I smiled and she smiled back.

"Hows your mom?" She asked. That's the question I've been waiting for. "Shes doing alright. I mean I just found out she was diagnosed with cancer" I answered and her eyes widened.

"Would you be to give me her phone number so I could call her?" She asked and I smiled nodding. She pulls her phone out and I give her both mine and my moms number.

"Okay. I'm going to go now. Im gonna try calling her!" She smiled, hugging me. She runs around and I smiled, turning around just to bump into someone.

"Omg. I'm so sorry!" I say, looking up. He was honestly so hot. "Damn I didn't see you there. I'm so sorry" he says and I looked at him.

"Was that suppose to be a short joke?! You're making fun of my height?" I laughed. "No" he laughed. "Is that your daughter?" He asked and I sighed.

"Yes and I know I'm only 18 bu-" I say but he cuts me off. "Calm down" he laughed. "I'm 21 and I have a 2 year old. I had him when I was 19 years old so I know how it feels" he says and I smiled. "Really. Is he with your girlfriend?" I asked pushing the stroller.

"Damn. Already assuming things about me" he laughed. "Oh. I'm sorry?" I say, making sound like a question. "No. I have full custody of him. I'm a single dad. He doesnt have any part in his moms life and neither do I. Hes at daycare now" he says and I nod.

"What happened with his mom?" I asked, being nosy. "Uh I dont even know your name. I'm not ready to talk about that yet" he laughed and I chuckled.

"My name Jack and my sons name is Calvin" he says and I smiled. "I'm Aimee and this is Adalynn" I say. "Shes adorable!" He says.

"Can I get your number?" He asked and I hesitated. "I have a boyfriend" I say. "Oh fuck. That sucks" he laughed. "We could still hang out though" he says and I smiled giving him my number.

"Where do you live?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket and I tell him the name of the apartment. "No way! I live there. Why havent I seen you?" He asked "we just moved here from Cali" I answered and he smirked. "That explains it"

"What?" I asked, confused and he laughed. "You're from California. I love California girls!" He laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So maybe I could show you around one day?" He suggested and I nod. "So who's your boyfriend? He's one lucky guy!" He says and I honestly blushed a little. He was literally so hot.

"His name is Shawn" I smiled and he turned serious. "Why so serious?" I asked, laughing. "You mean as in Mendes? Shawn Mendes? That artist/singer guy? That fuck boy?" He asked and I kinda got mad at him for calling Shawn a fuck boy.

"Shawn isnt a fuck boy so please dont call him that" I asked, politely and he nods apologetic.

"Have you seen that interview he had a week ago?" He asked and I shook my head. "Its all over the internet" he says, pulling the video up on his phone and showing me. He skips to the part he wanted to show me.

"So how are you and your girlfriend?" The interviewer asked and Shawn chuckled. "Who? Aimee? We're okay I guess. I mean I dont really love her. I'm only with her cause I had a baby with her. She was stressed out and she apparently loved me so I'm like maybe I'll get with her so she isn't as stressed anymore. I dont think I could ever look at Aimee in that kind of way. Just, eww"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Comment for another update! Hope you liked it!