His nickname for me was 'Pumpkin' which he hasn't called me in a while. It was nice to know that he hasn't forgotten about me.

"Thank you, daddy," I told him, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "And who's the lucky girl?" I asked him with a smile.

He chuckled. "The hotty in the purple," he said as we walked outside.

Just then, an old man jogged by with black shorts and a purple shirt. I raised an eyebrow at my dad as we both laughed.

"You know what I mean," he said, rolling his eyes. The smile was still placed on his face though.
I smiled back at him as we both hopped in the car. My dad in the driver seat, my mom in the passenger seat, and Shane and I in the middle seat.

About half an hour later, we arrived at an expensive looking house. The lawn was cut to perfection, those lines on it. Flowers outlined the front of the house and the driveway was made of beautiful rocks. Placed in the driveway was a Mercedes Benz and an Escalade.

Now, I was really nervous. I didn't want to mess this up for my dad.

I mean, what if I broke something? And they sued us? What if the boss forced my dad to move back to L.A.? What if-

I was cut off as I instantly relaxed, letting all of the stress go. I then discovered that it was due to the hand placed on the small of my back; the place that always instantly calmed me down.

I turned to see Shane staring at me intently. "You're fine," he said. How he could read my mind, I don't know. But I don't bother questioning it. We've known each other for too long.

I nodded, taking a deep breath as we stepped out of the car. My parents walked in front of us and rang the doorbell when we reached the front door.

A few seconds later, the door opened, revealing a tall, teenage guy with brown hair. He had clear blue eyes that could easily have any girl melting for him in seconds. And heck, I was one of them.

I smiled at him unconsciously and he flashed a smile back, exposing his perfect, white, teeth.

"You must be Mr. Haywood," he said, turning to my dad and shaking his hand.

"You can call me Tim," my dad answered, smiling at him.

"Well, Tim, welcome back," he said.

The guy then went on to kiss my mom's cheek and talk to her as well. He then stepped aside, letting them in as we followed.

"And you must be his beautiful daughter," he said, when I walked in as he began closing the door behind me.

"Thank you," I said, blushing a bit.

He chuckled, smiling at me. "I'm Dean," he said. "The boss' son," he explained.

"Ah," I said, nodding. "So you're the famous son."

"Is that what I am?" he asked, a small smile on his lips.

"I guess you are," I told him. "Unless he has any other sons, that is," I added.

"Well, I guess I'm the famous one," he said.

"And I guess I'm the beautiful daughter. Oh, and my name's Eve."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he told me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Thank you. Again, that is."

"Well, Eve, I think I'd be a terrible host not to show you around so join me," he said, sticking his arm out for me.

I glanced behind me to see that Shane wasn't even there anymore. I stared at the empty space in confusion.

"He probably went to go get a drink," Dean said.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile before linking my arm through his.

[][][][][]

After Dean had finished giving me the tour - which was incredible! - my throat was dry and I was starving.

I excused myself to the kitchen which he had shown me, thankfully. Other wise, I don't think I would've been able to find it.

I grabbed a cup of lemonade off the counter and began drinking it. Walking over to where the food was placed, I took a piece of cheese and a cracker before placing them in my mouth.

I closed my eyes, smiling as the yummy food entered my stomach. I took a few more, eating them, before finishing off my drink and throwing that in the trash.

"Eve!" came a voice.

I turned to see Shane coming towards me, an angry expression on his face. What was his problem?

"What's your problem?" I asked him.

"My problem? You're the one that left me," he said.

"Left you?" I asked, in disbelief. "You're the one that left me."

"No. I said I was going to the bathroom and then I come back to see you gone," he said.

Had he really said he was going to the bathroom? But wait. We had just gotten there at that point and he already needed to go? Boys and their bladders... *shakes head*

"Really?" I asked.

"Really."

"Oh, well sorry," I said, casually shrugging.

"Where'd you go anyways?" he asked me.

"On a tour of the house with Dean," I said.

His eyes grew darker as he glared at me. "You ditched me for some dude you just met half an hour ago?!"

"I didn't ditch you! Okay?! I thought you left me so I decided why not?! I wasn't going to stay there like a loner!"

"Well-" he began but suddenly stopped talking as his eyes went wide at something behind me.

"What?" I asked, turning my head around.

But by then, he had already pulled me away.

But I had already seen a blonde head.

A/N:

I know, I know. You hate me. I hate this chapter and you hate me because it's absolutely terrible. I'm so sorry, I just have a slight writer's block and didn't really know what to write. I don't even know where I'm going with this, now. I mean, I know what I want to do, I just- Never mind. But what do you think?

And also, yesterday, in math, the name Eve was in a math problem and my teacher read it as Adam & Eve;Christmas Eve. I just wanted to say that I pronounce it as Evie where you say the 'e' at the end . I'm sorry for not pointing that out earlier. Should I go back and switch all the words 'eve' to 'evie' or just leave it and you guys can read it however you want.?

Okay, who do you think would be better for Eve; Melanie Iglesias or Nina Dobrev?

Also, I'm casting Dean Geyer - who's going to be on season 4 of glee - as, well, Dean. Haha I figured I'd keep the name.

Also, I'm sorry. I love dresses and it was hard to choose so I just chose a random one (shown on side--------------------------->) but yeah.

Let's see... what else? Oh, who watched the VMAs?! I loved Louis' hair and I want to crowd surf like Lil Wayne did!

Okay, so I don't know when the next upload will be. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Sunday. Or maybe Tuesday since I don't have school that day.

Please comment, vote, and fan! <3 Thank you!.

Thank you all for you patience, reads, votes, and comments . You are all absolutely amazing and I love you all.

Mother squishy <3

~xoxo