Liam

Again its another patient with the same reason....
"So tell me about yourself "
"My name is Adrian Vancouver, age 27 , career accountant and I think I'm hearing and seeing demons "
Wait whatttt ????
"Demons ?"
He looks at me terrified "Please help me Dr Carter I don't know what do or who to turn to ! Liam I know you know are the son of Lucifer and you're the only one who can understand me, my wife thinks I'm crazy, my kid thinks I'm a monster and I know that the demons inside are eating me you're the only one who can help me... "
He runs around the room and grabs a pen and page, writes something as fast as he can and shoves into my chest.
"Liam Carter see if you can solve this puzzle or whatever it maybe !"
He walks out
Wow that has was a good 5 minute talk wasn't it ? Well nevertheless they all have the same problem...
I look at the page there's something written there in Latin or something.... Maybe Cole will understand it....

~Time skip brought to you by Ichigo~
"I don't know"
I raise a brow "What do you mean ?"
She looks at me terrified "Its not written in Latin or Spanish !"
I look at her confused "Then what is it?"
"Its written in Demonic Language!"
"What ?"
"Do you know anyone that can read this ?"
"I think so"
Come on mind think !!! Think, think, think Ahah! Damon !
We point our index fingers to each other and said the same name "Damon !"
I smirk...
She looks at me confused "Why are you smirking ?"
"I'm surprised at the fact you still remember Damon"
She rolls her eyes "Who  wouldn't ? Although he never come for our wedding "
Ahhhhhhhhh she still holds that  against him....
"Geez women our wedding was 4 years ago!  "
She starts begin sarcastic "Oh yes it was full of rainbows and unicorns that's why he wasn't there "
Jesus Christ !!!
"Would you stop begin sarcastic he had his reasons "
She pouts "His reason would be reasonable ",
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Me: Hi Damon....
Not even a second passed and replied to me
Damon: Hey rainmuffin !!!
He has not forgotten that name 😒.
Me: I need a favour glittermuffin
Damon: Sure go on ....
Me: I have a a page of writing written in some kind of demonic language and you're the only who can help me....
Yaahhhhh make him feel special about himself
Damon: Awww sure my address is 78 Brooklyn Road
Me: Thanks
Damon: Welcome rainmuffin....
Again with that name 😒😩

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liam : Hey ms writer !!!
Yes Liam
Liam: why dose Esra and Dantè have to come back ...
Cause thats how the story is !!!!
Cole :Kimmy why does Damon have to come back ?
Damon:Ya have a problem ?
Cole:Yes I do !
Cole Damon has to come back because he's the third protagonist
Unless * runs after Cole with a pencil * I can your character and make you the antagonists wife .....
*Cole runs around * noooo don't I'm fine been Liam's wife and I have no  problem with Damon !!!!
Good...
Esra: with that been said our beautiful writer wants you to vote , comment and share.....
Liam :Just who the hell gave you permission to Talk ...
*Separates Liam and Esra fighting and  pushes Esra back in the book * and stay there until your turn comes ...
Lucifer: What in the world is going on here !!! I can't even sleep with all the noise !!!
Lucifer we were just talking until Esra and Liam got in a  fight and I separated  them ...
Lucifer :Foolish little children !!! Well as Esra said Milady would like you you too vote comment and share !!!
*Screaming from somewhere in the book * thats what I said
*rolls my eyes * do you want to be erased from the book !!!
*Still screaming from the book* no ms writer