Chapter two

Wolf (Thorne) could've sworn something went wrong. There it was, the chicken, sitting on the floor, hind leg up, licking its cloud-soft feathers in an awkward position.

"What? Something wrong, mate?" the chicken looked up, and said casually. Wolf (Thorne) stopped starring.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Dragon, who else could I be?" it said in that casual tone again. "I'm the very fashionable Dragon."

More like the very weird Chicken who knew how to speak.

It shook its three blue and green feathers on his head and went around in his metal ring socks. He jogged in front of everyone, shaking the same feathers.

"Hey sup'! Fist pump," it stopped in front of Thorne (Wolf), "you're a cool dude, gimme a fist pump!"

Thorne (Wolf) looked bored. "What's a fist pump."

The chicken backed away and let out a surprised screech, "YOU DUNNO WHAT A FIST PUMP IS??"

"I'll do a fist pump with you," Wolf (Thorne) said.

"Oh no no no no... Not a good idea big guy, you're going to kill me with that beefy fist--" Chicken back away more.

Suddenly, Chicken's face popped red. It turned blue, then green, then purple.

"Are you alright?" Scarlet (Cress) asked, "you look weird."

"Blooga gaga brains-- Veloo vant blains-- !" Chicken clucked, "Blooga gaga brains-- Veloo vant blains-- AAAAHH -- BLAINS, GIMME BLAINS!!"

...

"What the--" Cinder (Jacin) was baffled. He turned to Winter, "blains?"

...

Meanwhile, Chicken was haunting every single person out. He was like a zombie chicken, stomping on every step he took.

"BLAINS, BLAINS, VE VANTE BLAINS!! ARRR!!" he turned like a robot drained with battery to face Scarlet (Cress), "BLAINS!!"

And reached forward a bloody finger, "I WAN YO BLAIN!! ARRR!!"

DWONG! Chicken's eyes rolled in its head as it collapsed to the floor.

"Don't need to thank me," Wolf (Thorne) waved the baseball bat in the air.

The group huddled together to discuss the situation.

"So we're supposed kill a chicken?" Cress (Scarlet) asked.

"You know, I believe that dragons, had lived in the 2nd era, and I'm guessing... something like the 2019 year, dragons have begun to evolve into the chickens we see nowaday," Wolf (Thorne) said.

"Actually, dragons never existed," Cinder (Jacin) said.

"They... haven't?"

"It's dinosaurs that evolved into chickens. They also had chickens in the second era, and don't get me wrong, dinosaurs had lived in the first era."

"Oh..."

"Blains... I wan some blains... " Chicken murmured through his sleep.

"You know, I don't think I have the guts to kill a beautiful feather soft yellow chicken." Wolf (Thorne)'s eyes softened.

"I can, but... there's no animal instinct in this body." Thorne (Wolf) said.

Wolf (Thorne) attempted his signature smile, which ultimately turned into an awkward facial expression. "So now you're admitting how handsome I am?"