"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice question as I stepped in the elevator. "Yeah." I said before turning around to see who it was. "Why have you been ignoring my calls baby?" With the woman saying this I knew exactly who she was and I didn't have time for her games. 

"Emily leave me alone." I said trying make the elevator door close faster, but of course she made it in right before it closed. "Y/n I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." She said moving closer towards me.

"You didn't mean to hurt me? You cheated for SIX out of the ten months we dated Emily, thennn you got married to the man you cheated with. Therefore you can not say that you didn't mean to hurt me." I said moving to stand in front of the elevator door ready to walk out. 

"Y/n it wasn't even like that, I loved you and I still do today." She said grabbing onto my arm trying to get me to look at her. "You didn't love me," I chuckled "You loved that I spoiled you and pleased you." I said walking out of the elevator and to the hotel entrance not looking back at the older woman. 

Getting right into the van I ignored Emily's cries to get me back. Only focusing on putting my headphones in. 

"You wanna go right to the studio or get some food first?" He asked getting into the van after me. "Let's go to the studio then order some food for us later." I said turning up my music, trying not to overthink about what just happened in the elevator. 

________ 

"I'm literally the best producer in the game! And I ain't even a producer!" I screamed nodding my head to the beat I just made for Symere. "Bro this song finna go hard." He said passing the blunt to me then started dancing. 

"Aye chill out with that wack ass movement over there." I laughed a little too hard at my own joke "Get in the booth and finish yo verses so we can hit the club." I said as I took a hit of the blunt coughing immediately making everyone in the room laugh. "What the fuck is this shit?" I asked aloud looking at the blunt only to hit it again exhaling perfectly this time. 

Recording about 10 songs in the span of eight hours we decided it was time for us to leave the studio and go to the Down Nightclub Philadelphia. Apparently that is where all the "baddies" would be according to Ben, and Joel who showed up to the studio to ride to the club with us. 

"Ain't you and Kylie dating now?" My long time friend, Ben asked me as we walked to the V.I.P area of the club. "I don't know for real if I'm being honest." I said truthfully not really knowing what our status was. "Well if she didn't confirm that y'all dating then you single. Have fun tonight Y/l/n." He said scouting out the room for girls then walking over to a group of them. 

"I really thought he was dating Kendall tho." I said to myself going to sit in the long booth. As soon as I sat down my phone started to ring making me pull it out to see that Kylie was facetiming me. 

Answering the phone I put in my headphones so I could hear her over the music. 

"Where are you babe?" She asked putting her now light pink hair in a messy bun. "In the club with the homies." I said showing Symere and Joel who who were on my left side. "This nigga Y/n is on Facetime while she in the club... AWW SHE IS IN LOVE Y'ALL!" He screamed earning cheers from everyone in the section. "Bro chill your drunk ass out." I said pulling him back down so he could sit. 

"Aww you in loveee." She joked going into her refrigerator. "Who am I in love with? I'm big single." I joked back with her seeing her turn towards the camera and glare at me thru the phone.

"Oh so you big single? Go talk to one of them hoes in there then." She said grabbing her phone taking the joke seriously. "Wait. wait babe I'm just playing babygirl, it was just a joke." I said trying to calm her down. 

"You better be joking," She said seriously. "Who is that behind you tho... Oh is that Ken-." I turned around and say Ben kissing another girl, who definitely wasn't Kendall. "I'll call you later babe." I hung up the phone before she could respond. 

"Benjamin Simmons," I pulled him away from the girl by his hood. "Ben Kylie saw you kissing that girl man." I shook my head at the fact that he was cheating and that I got him caught. 

"How she see anyway?" He asked pulling out his phone. "My whipped ass was Facetiming her man." I said "But focusing on you. You might wanna hit up Kendall real quick before Kylie does," I suggested "And I'll try to help you out man, so this don't blow up to much." 

"Imma get out of here tho before I start cheatin next." I said as we did our "secret" handshake before I walked out to one of the drivers Symere had for us. 

Checking my phone I saw a notification that Kylie had posted a picture basically after I hung up on her. "Let's see what shade is being thrown at me know." I said unlocking the phone. 

@Kyliejenner: Come home plz

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

@Kyliejenner: Come home plz... 

Likes 4,234,220 | Comments 34,560 

@Kardashianshoee: Oh shitttt... 

@Y/nswhore: Just another IG thot 🙄

@Y/nswifee: OMG SHE BETTER NOT BE TALKING ABOUT Y/N

@Y/n: OMW 👀

@Kyliejenner: The door is open @Y/n

@Y/nandEmily: Wow they are bold bold ^ 

Closing Instagram I called Scooter quickly asking him "Scooter... Can you get my jet to take me home tonight?" I walked out of the van and into the hotel to start packing my clothes. 

___________________

A/n 

Ugh idk what I'm doing anymore 😩

You're My Paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें