Chapter 2

Andy's POV

*At the pier

As Soph and I get out of the car the sea breeze feels so refreshing. So much better than home. As we walk in I hear a familiar voice, "Yo Andy!" I see my best friend John with the rest of the guys.

"What's up guys?!" I greet them. John, Ty, Josh, Chris, and I have been friends since elementary school. These guys are my brothers.

Sophia's POV

I stand next to Andy while the guys all talk, I swear they act like its been years but they just saw each other. John finally shuts up long enough to look around and he sees me.

"Soph!!!!" he yells out while giving me a hug. "Hey Johnny" I reply.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there, how's my favorite sister from another mister?" he asks while spinning me around in a hug. I laugh as he releases me from the hug. I guess I laugh louder than I thought, the rest of the guys turn in my direction and scream "Soooooph". Suddenly I'm in the middle of a massive group hug. "Guys! I cant breathe!" I yell, the three of them let go of me and we all start laughing.

Andy's POV

While the rest of the guys are basically attacking my cousin with a hug, John pulls me to the side.

"Hey, bro. Is it cool if I invite my boy Kalin to come down? He's really chill." he asks.

"Dude for sure, the more people the more trouble we'll all get into." We both laugh and John texts his friend.

"Alright cool, he'll be here in like 15 minutes"

We all just stand around talking and laughing as we wait for John's friend.

Kalin's POV

"Kalin, are you sure its cool if I go? I wasn't even invited!" Myles asks me.

"Duuude, yees! John from the basketball team invited me, he said it's a whole group thing, chill bruh. I guarantee it'll be turnt."

As I pull into the pier parking lot, I check myself out in the mirror. I look good. Me and Myles walk over to my friend John.

"What up J?" I greet him. "This is my boy Myles" I say pointing to Myles.

"Heeeey Kalin! Whatsup Myles? This is Andy" he says looking at the guy next to him.

"Yo guys, come over here!" he yells at the three guys behind him.

"Kalin, Myles these are the guys: Ty, Josh, and Chris."

Me and Myles say Hi to all the guys. They suddenly step to the side and a girl comes walking behind them...

"Oh, my bad..." John says "this is Sophia" he says putting him hand on the girls shoulder. "Soph this is Kalin and Myles".

Oh my gosh!!! This girl is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

She smiles at me and says "Hey guys, nice to meet you." I have to pull myself together to form an actual intelligent thought...but all that comes out is a "Hi" and a smile. Myles does the same.

As we walk through the pier, Sophia is in the front of the group. Honestly I'm not even paying attention to anything, just her. She's on the shorter side, about 5'3, but there's definitely nothing wrong with that. She has those curves that Latina girls are known for. Her long light brown hair compliments her beautiful hazel eyes. And her smile....oh god her smile....it's perfection. Her caramel skin and her features all compliment each other. Myles interrupt my thoughts... "Bro, don't stare, girls don't like that" he says with a smirk. "Myles what are you talking about" I say playing it off.

Sophia's POV

Tonight just got way more interesting. John invited his very attractive friends. The shorter one, Myles, he's a cutie...but the other guy, Kalin, he's a full on hottie.
____________________________________________________________

Heey guys...so this is my first ever fanfiction. Honestly I'm just going one chapter at a time, whatever comes to mind. Hopefully, you guys are getting the vibe of the story. So stay tuned, comment, and yeaaah.

-Jen