I headed back inside the mall to look for y/n to see if she was done shopping. After looking around for a minute I found y/n in shoe palace.

Y/n's POV
I been shopping for a while and seen a whole bunch of stuff I wanted. I also took pictures with a whole bunch of supporters. I ended up buying dresses, sweaters, accessories, shirts, and now I'm buying some shoes. I had just left the Gucci store and headed to shoe palace. I decided on getting the twins pairs of shoes and bought me a few pairs myself. I was paying for the shoes when I saw Billie walk into the store.

"Hey y/n you ready"

"Yeah let me finish paying though", I said handing the money to the cashier.

Once I finished I grabbed all of my bags and we headed to the car.

"Can I put this in the trunk"

"NOOOOOO", Billie said in a quickly suspicious voice.

"Uhh alright I'll just put it in the back seat then", I said eyeing her.

I put the bags in the back and we both hopped in the car. Billie decided to drop me of to get ready for the party and she'll pick me up later. Once I got home I started to get ready for the party. I decided on wearing a black leather tight dress with some black heels . I did a full face of makeup to top off my look. As I finished I heard a knock at the door.

On the other side of the door stood Finneas with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Fin what are you doing here?"

"I can't say just come with me", Finneas said walking down the hall. I quickly locked my door and followed Finneas to his car with the gift and my belongings. He drove me to this building to then tell me to follow the arrows. Once he pulled off my confused ass followed the arrows inside the building. It lead me to the elevator where there was a note to press the top floor. Once i reached the top floor the elevator opened to show I was on top of the building. I walked out the elevator and saw rose petals and candles spread out on the floor. Billie stood a few feet away from me next to a table with bags on it. The view was amazing. I could see all of L.A from the top of the building.

"Billie w-what's going on what is this", I said flustered.

Billie walked up to me and took my hand. She walked me to the table and put the bags in my hand.

"I got you some stuff from Gucci open it", Billie said looking straight at me. I opened the gifts to find a bag, belt, and some slides. I knew this stuff was expensive because I go to Gucci a lot to know.

"Billie you didn't have to-''

"I wanted to you deserve it everything", Billie said.

Billies POV
I took the bags out of y/n's hand to then take the box out of my pocket.

"U-uh y/n even though we known each other for a short amount of time I felt like I've known you for all my life and I never thought I would even get a chance with you because I thought you were straight. Ever since I laid eyes on you I've had feelings for you and their only getting stronger. So I was wondering y/n would you be my girlfriend?"

I was so nervous and that took everything out of me.

"Of course Billie....YES", y/n said with tears in her eyes.