I leaned in and quickly pressed my lips against hers and give her a quick peck. Billie slowly let go of my ass and we started to walk to her car.
Billie drove us to the mall so we can go shopping first. Billie decided she wanted to split up for some odd reason but I didn't wanna question it.

Billies POV
I decided I wanted to split up with y/n because I need to get the stuff for the surprise. Today is the twins party and we still need to get their gift but first what I needed to do is way more important. Today I'm planning on asking  y/n to be my girlfriend.

I wanted to buy her some gifts to show her I appreciate her. I also feel bad for not telling her I was dealing with somebody else and that he kissed me yesterday. Even though we weren't officially together it still felt wrong. But us not being together officially is about to change very soon.

I headed to the Gucci store to buy y/n some things. I decided on buying her a bag, some slides and a belt. I know y/n has her own money I mean she is a huge YouTuber. I like spoiling her even though she hates it. She likes Gucci because I've seen her closet so I know what I'm doing.

 She likes Gucci because I've seen her closet so I know what I'm doing

The total came to 5876

The total came to 5876.25 all together. I headed out of Gucci and went to the store I had something made at. I decided to go to jewelry shop to pick up the necklace. I brought a necklace for y/n to give to her when I ask her out. It's a promise necklace. It's silver and has infinity made out of all diamonds. On the back of the necklace I had them put my first initial on it. I headed to the jeweler to pick it up. I also got the twins some new ice for their birthday since they surprised me with a blohsh ice piece. Once I got it I quickly headed back to the car to hide the stuff in the trunk of my car.