Chapter Two

Jamie's POV

I wake up.... AGAIN! But this time it's on my own terms so I really have nothing to complain about. I walk over to my closet and grab my comfiest pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I carry my clothes to my bathroom and get changed, brush my teeth, you know all that morning stuff.. Although it's not even morning anymore but you get what I mean! I go down stairs to get something to eat and of course my brother, Luke, Calum, and Michael are all downstairs.

"Don't you guys ever go to your own houses?" I ask acting annoyed but I'm not I really don't mind the guys especially Luke.... I may or may not take a small liking towards him...

"Awww Jamie don't you like having us here?" Luke whines.

"I'm just wondering about your parents you'd think they'd wanna see their kids every once in a while!" I say

"Well we go home almost every night!! Just not til late at night.." Calum says

"Yeah yeah whatever don't you guys have something to do though? What do you call it again oh yeah! Banding? Is that it? I ask they all gasp.

"Jamie!! How could you ever forget banding it's like the most awesome thing to do ever!!!" Michael yells.

"Yeah yeah whatever can't you guys go do that?" I ask

"Yeah guys come on Jamie obviously doesn't appreciate us here!" Ashton says before walking away expecting his band members to follow... I mean they do eventually it just took them a minute to figure out that they were supposed to follow him. Sometimes I wonder about them.. Scratch that I ALWAYS wonder about them. Anyways I hear their music start up and yeah I may have said they were a stupid band but their music is pretty good. But I never said that okay?! They're about to hit the chorus of the song they're playing right now.

"So tell me what else can I do I bought my fake ID for you!!" I belt out the lyrics it's one of their songs I like mainly cause it's catchy. I'm jamming out and I don't even hear the music stop but I'm still jamming.

"Pictures in my private folder!!" Que air guitar neew neew neew. When all the sudden I hear a voice from behind me.

"Having fun?" The voice asks I scream and turn around to see it's only Luke.

"Jesus Christ Luke you just about gave me a heart attack don't sneak up on me like that!!" I yell still trying to even out my breathing.

"I didn't know you liked our music or even knew the words to be honest!" He says legitimately shocked.

"Well uh- I mean you see- I don't-" I stutter trying to come up with an explanation but Luke interrupts me before I can.

"Well I mean I don't know why you wouldn't our music is great you just always seem like you don't like us." He says.

"Shouldn't you get back to practice?" I ask just trying to get him to go away.

"Nah they can wait a little bit longer." He smirks at me.

"It's not that I don't like you you're just my brothers friends so I'm not supposed to like you.. But trust me I don't not like you cause I do- I mean oh wait that came out wrong I mean that-" I go to try and explain but I'm interrupted by Luke leaning in to whisper.

"Well it's good that you don't not like me cause I don't not like you." He smirks smugly and walks back towards the garage leaving me confused. What's that supposed to mean does he like like me? No! He can't I'm one of his best friends sister! Or can he?

A/N

Sorry my chapters are so short I think they'll get longer as I go on just bear with me for right now I'm new at this writing thing! So tell me what you think! Kay? Kay 😘