"Guess you wondering why it took me so long to do this, I've been tryna find the right shit to say." I took a deep breath. She's not even looking at me and I'm nervous as hell.

"We've always watched movies and jokes about parts like this and question what would we do if we ever got to this? Never thought that shit like this would happen to us ...to you . And the fact that I wasn't aware of this at first makes my chest hurt. " I could feel tears coming and blurring my vision.

"That's something I'm gonna fix believe me." My eyes landed on the bullet wound in her leg . Like shit really happened foreal.

"If it means anything I just wanna tell you I love you ..and I'm sorry , for everything."

_____
Dillyn .
I looked at the ceiling in deep thought. It gives me a chance to think about everything I took for granted. I miss my bros and y sisters, and I miss Typh..Typh. Just thinking about her and talking to her every other day keeps me in good spirits. Even though sometimes I feel like I'm dying inside. Tupac was right , jail was built to kill your spirit . Everything about this place is depressing. I just wanna be around my people and my baybeh . I know for sure I was set up , and I know exactly who it is. The fact that Typh is carrying my baby and I'm not there is killing me. I done let my choices bring me here . My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps.

"Troy . You got a visitor!" The guard yelled. I sat up and my eyes lit up . Typh walked in behind him already mugging the gaurd . I smiled shaking my head. Just seeing her made my day and it barely started.

"How's my two ladies doing?" She smiled as I reached and rubbed her belly through the bars.

"You stuck on it being a girl ." She said laughed as she grabbed my hand. I smirked and then I actually took a good look at her. Something was wrong, and the more I looked the more that feeling became evident.

"What's wrong?" She blinked twice.

"Huh?"

"I'm not gonna ask you again." There was a pause and before I knew it her eyes were filled with tears. My face was covered with confusion.

"Typhany what's wrong? " she shook her head. I sighed .

"Typh I promise I can handle it , what is it?" She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath.

"They shot her ." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who's they? Who did they shoot? Come on just give it to me straight." I turned my head to where my ear was in direct range from her mouth so I can hear.

"We don't know who they is yet, but it was Maya ." I snapped my head in her direction.

"You playing with me right?" I felt a slight pain in my chest . She shook her head and whispered no. I leaned my head on the bar trying to hold myself together.

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"She will be or ima kill her myself. " she said before sniffing. Tears were falling out my eyes and hitting the floor. I looked up at her.

"You think it was because of me ?" She looked at me crazy before responding.

"Now why in the actual fuck would you say that?"

"You can't tell me you haven't thought about it .." she sighed.

"Didn't even cross my mind and you should know that."

"But what if it was me? Man I swear I -"

"It wasn't you so stop fucking saying that." She said before rolling her eyes .

"How's my bro?"

"He's in a tough spot, he got that look in his eyes..like he's not himself." I knew exactly what she was saying. Corey had this bad side of him that never really comes out unless it something serious as this.

"What is it?"

"It's nothing you would wanna know .."

"Try me."

"All you need to know is we gotta find out who did this. Either way all hell us gonna break loose."

And that was a promise...

________________
Y'all I'm really tryna get better at updating but ya girl working and shit 😭. But there will be more parts to the finally to fit how I want it to go .

Anndddddd it's my baby daddy's birthday todaaaaay 💙💙. Happy C day David !

Much love to you 💙💙

Much love to you 💙💙 .