I Spy with my Little Eye, A Peeping Tom and Pink Petals

I must ave drifted off to sleep really deeply since when I woke I saw some creep in a clown like outfit about to grab Nami. Pissed I took out Sea Storm, my sword that was at first  in the form of a bracelet and  and shot after the man. Alarmed he backed away as she cut him up.

With that finished she grabbed the bleeding man and threw him out of the castle to endure the cold and snow. Satisfied Aya went back to her room only to spot Luffy fighting a weird old geezer with a metal mouth.

Raising a arm and flinging it- like motion a sudden large clump of snow blasted at the man as he was about to eat Luffy. Weird, the guy would then be considered a cannibal and something was clearly wrong with him. 'Hey Luffy kick these creeps out soon, I just caught one trying to grab Nami !' Aya called out and then left a pissed of Luffy.

Smirking as the rubber boy began to fight fiercer Aya went back to guarding Nami. Unfortunately no one tried to kidnap the two so very boring. Bored I looked at Sea Storm, the blade never dulled nor would it ever break and rust. That was to be expected since her father had given it to her along with a few modifications from one of her sisters.

Later

When the fight was over Luffy fired a cannon in the air.  It was beautiful, the man who had cared for Chopper had arranged it before he was killed. The snow was pink like Sakura / cherry blossoms. Smiling she looked at the pink petal pirate like flag.

Smiling she motioned with her arms and the petals circled the castle and spread every where. Smirking as every one admired the show, snow was made from water so she could control it. Jumping till she was on the highest roof, Aya disappeared and continued to watch.

Ring ring ring

A familiar ring caught her attention, taking the phone Aya answered,'Hello.' 'Aya are you all right ?' a slightly worried voice spoke. Smiling Aya replied,'I am good, I wish you were here with me through, what I am seeing is beautiful.' After explaining what happened and what was currently going on Hawk eye  slightly smiled, she could tell by the snail.

'Aya ! where are you ?!' yelled Luffy's voice. 'Well I better go, bye.' And with that Aya jumped off gracefully in front of the others. 'I had to go up, the view is fantastic.' And the old witch  began to yell at her because she was only wearing her pajamas. Blinking she only replied,'I did not notice.' Skipping away from them Aya went back to see Nami well and outside.

Later

When they were leaving Chopper appeared in his reindeer form with a sleigh hooked up to him.' Get on quick !' he yelled. Getting in she noticed the old lady was running toward them yelling and throwing axes at them. That made sense, the freaked out Chopper's expression.

Once in Aya yelled,'Don't worry, he will be safe !' and with that she made the snow push the sleigh to increase speed and knock away the Axes. Smiling as they flew, literally they were in the air. Smiling in delight Aya enjoyed like the others.

When they made it to the ship Sanji whipped up some Hot chocolate for them all. It was a party for Chopper and he enjoyed it.. Smiling she went to the crow's nest while listening to her funny nakama as they celebrated for having a new crew mate. She was sure this was the happiest moment of Chopper's life.

The humans and reindeer had been cruel. They had even attacked the poor reindeer saying he was a monster. The poor guy even thought he could not join because he was not a human. Humans can be so thoughtless and cruel, she thought as she glanced back at the island.