"Why are they here?" I asked him in whispered.

"Can we come inside first? We want to  meet your family" Ryan asked me. I noticed I was standing at door with blocking the way. I heard my father voice from inside, "who is outside?"

I told Ryan, "don't tell my family. We know each other. You understand." I didn't wait for his reply. And I came to hall and told to my family, "we have guests. I don't know who they are?"

Ryan and his parents stepped inside while I stood at corner of hall. My parents were confused who they were? While kavya looked shocked. She looked me and asked with expression why are they here? I knew she recognized ryan. I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head. Actually I didn't know the reason.

Ryan's father broke the silence, "I am Mr. Shrivastva and she is my wife (he pointed towards Ryan's mother)  and he is my son Ryan (he pointed towards Ryan).

My father asked with smile, "do we know to each other?"

"No, but we are here for Mithali and Ryan relations." His mother told with clam voice.

My family and I was shocked. I looked towards Ryan if I was listening wrong but he gave me smile and nodded his head.

It took a while when my parents came out from shock. My mother told with nicely, "but we didn't want to her get married. She is young and she have a elder sister. We can not think about her marriage now "

"We can see how you to behave with her." His mother told to my mother with pointed towards me.

I gulped and murmured, "because they are not my parents." They all looked at me shocked. I noticed I said it loudly.

My father yelled at me, "Mithali, it is not time for kidding. Go to your room now."

I rushed towards my room. I knew I shouldn't say it in front of strangers. I closed my room door. I took out  my clothes from my wardrobe. I knew I should have wear kurti and legging otherwise my parents would angry again. I went to bathroom and took a shower. I cleaned my self and my hairs. There was a dust everywhere on me. After some minutes, I came out from bathroom. I saw Ryan was sitting in my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with harsh voice.

He looked at me and opened his mouth to say but he could not say anything. Then he looked away and said, "our parents want to talk alone that's why I came here to see you."

"Now you see. You can go." I told him with gritted teeth. He took a deep breath,  stood up and came close to me, "Mithali is it true they are not your real parents?" His voice was concerned.

"Stupid they are my real parents. I was kidding." As I said, he raise his eyebrows. I know he wanted more explanation. I sighed and continued, "you know last night, I drank a lot that's why it's my punishment to clean the home. They punish me everytimes when I misbehave. They are my parents. They have right to do."

"Hmm, but why are you saying last night they will kill you?" He inquired.

"I said that?" I asked him and he nodded. I brust into laughter and he was looking me with shocking. I controlled myself and asked, "I said it to you?"

"No you said to Karan." He confirmed me.

"And what did he say?" I asked him.

"He said you are over  dramatic sometimes." He told very sincerely. I looked at him and he was looking me.  "Omg I thought. You are in dangerous."

"That's why you are here to save me." I asked him.

"Yeah.. no. ... I mean...." He closed his eyes for a second and opened it again, "can I kiss you?"

I blinked my eyes sometimes and I can hear my heartbeat, "you didn't listen my mother. They don't want our relationship."

He smiled and said, "I am damn sure my parents will let them agree."

"But..." I wanted to say but he cut me off, "please Mithali, please only one kiss and I promise I will do nothing except kiss you." He was giving me puppy looks. I was confused. I mean a handsome boy comes in my house with his parents for our marriage and asks me for kiss. What should I do?

As I nodded, I felt his lips on mine. His lips were warm and soft. He put his hand on my back and other hand on my hairs. I opened my lips and he took the opportunity and he was sucking my lower lips. I never kissed a guy before. It was my first time. I started to taste his upper lips. I can feel his smile in my mouth. I put my both hands on his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I was feeling amazing. I never thought before only a kiss has that felling.

When we were breathless, he broke our kiss and he put his both hands on my hair. our foreheads were touching to each other. I could feel his happiness and I know I was happy. It was best moment of my life. He grinned, "thank you so much to come in my life."

I smiled and I don't know what to say that's why I was silent. He left me for a second and took out something from his pocket. There was a velvet red box.  He opened it and took out a ring from the box. He slid the ring into my finger without asking me. I looked that ring in my finger with shocked. It has a flower in middle with diamonds. He put his both hands on my waist and pulled towards him, "now you are mine and I am yours."

There was a lot of butterflies in my stomach but I controlled my feeling and asked, "but my family..."

"Don't worry Mithali. My parents will handle them. You should only think about me, now." He said last sentence with hushed voice. I blushed. I knew he is bad influence on me. But I couldn't control my feeling. When I know  we have mutual feeling. By the way there was not wrong with it. I will have to get married with a stranger in future whom my parents will select for me. Why don't that stranger would be Ryan? When I have feeling for him.

His phone rings and he took out his phone and saw the screen. He looked at me and kissed me on my cheek, "I have to go now. See you tomorrow in morning." He left with a wink. And I sat on the bed. I don't want him go. I closed my eyes and took deep breath many times. After some mitnues, I opened my eyes and scolded my self, 'Mithali control yourself.'

When I came to downstairs, Ryan and his parents gone. My parents and Kavya sat on sofa. They are looking like they saw a ghost. I went to near them and asked with concerned, "what happened?"

They looked at me like I was some stranger. I apologised, "I shouldn't say that in front of them. I don't know how it come out from my mouth."

My father told, "we can understand it. Do you know that guy?"

I looked him and told, "yeah, he is my classmate. He joined one week ago. What Happened? Can you explain me something?"

"You never told me Mithali." Kavya asked with harsh voice. I could understand her anger.

"I am sorry. I think it's normal." I told her honestly.

"It's not normal. How can we tell you it is not." Kavya yelled at me.

"Tell me what do you want to say? If you don't want our relationship, I will deny to him." I assured them. I suddenly heard a voice in my mind 'no'. I ignored that voice and looked at my family.

"It's not easy." My mother told me with teary eyes. I sat down and put my hand on her lap, "mommy tell me what happened?" I was feeling bad.

"He is myth mithali." Kavya told me with gritted teeth.

"So?" I suddenly stop and looked at her horror, "it's not time for kidding kavya."

"She is saying truth." My father told me with absent minded.

I got silent. I don't know what to say. But I was feeling guilty in my mind. I know it's not my feeling. Why should I feeling guily?