8.

With this, Ty bursts Adam's door open.

There Adam lay, snoring, his hair a mess, facing the wrong way on his bed, with both arms over the side of his bed.

"GET UP YOU LAZY BITCH!!!" Ty yells, shaking Adam violently. Adam jolts up and his eyes go wide.

"HUH?!! WHAT?!" He shouts, before letting out a small yawn.

"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF US!!!" Dan screams, and Adam sighs. "Well I'm sorry if I'm a late sleeper. It was just hard to sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about Ant...." Adam said, a tear forming in his eye.

Ty sighs, and sits down beside Adam. "Adam, you are one hell of a heavy sleeper." Ty chuckles, and Adam blushes. "Guys, I think we have more important things to do. Adam, get some clothes on. Everyone else, get back to the dining hall." Dan said firmly, and Ty got up from the bed.

They all walked back to the dining hall, while Adam got dressed, following quickly behind them.

Adam sat down at the table, where Jerome was eating fish, Jordan was cleaning his glasses, Bash was whistling, and Ty was brushing his hair.

Dan stood at the front of the table, then yelled for everyone's attention. "Alright, guys, I think it's time we hold a Household Meeting!" He shouted, and everyone turned to him.

"We need to figure out how to get out of this place without anyone else dying.." He said, looking around at everyone for answers.

"There has to be some way to escape," Danny says from the other end of the table.

"Jerome, do you think you could claw your way out or use your teeth or something?" Mitch said, turning to the quiet Jerome sitting next to him.

"No, trust me, I've tried that." Jerome sighs, before swallowing a raw fish whole. Mitch sighs as well, and Ian turns to Quentin.

"Quentin, might there be a way to swim out?" He asks, and Quentin shakes his head. "Nope, tried that, too." He says, and Ian just looks down at the table.

"Guys, we should hold a meeting like this every morning, to share whatever means of escaping or anything interesting we find. The first one to get up every morning will go into everyone's rooms and wake them up, making SURE that everyone is alive." Dan said, speaking firmly.

Dan is so good at stuff like this, Bodil thought. How does he do it?

Bodil looked around at the others he thought had a keen eye - Seto, Ty, Stampy, and Quentin. The ones who always spoke up. It'd be a shame if they died.

Just then, Bodil began to feel something much different than anything he'd ever felt before.

Despair.

He looked over at Seto briefly, him discussing ideas with Dan and the rest of the table. He suddenly felt the urge to get rid of Seto - eliminate him, dispose of him, kill him.

But he then snapped back to reality. What the hell am I thinking??!! He thought to himself, but everyone at the table stopped in their tracks and turned to him. Bodil looked down at his hand to see that he'd slammed it down into a plate of jam.

Bodil gave a nervous laugh. "I'm just gonna go wash my hands now.." He said, hurriedly running out of the dining hall and into the bathroom where Tiffany had been brutally murdered.

He turned the faucet on and began to rinse the sticky strawberry substance from his hands, before a floating figure appeared behind him, black smoke surrounding him.

"Hello, Bodil." Notch's deep voice boomed, and Bodil jumped. "Notch! What do you want?" Bodil hissed, and Notch slapped him. "Don't hiss at me! I just came to check on you because I saw what happened back there..." Notch said, and Bodil rubbed his cheek.

"You...saw what??" Bodil asked anxiously. "Oh, come on now, Bodil. We both know very well that you were despairing. You wanted Seto gone." Notch said, placing a hand on Bodil's shoulder.

Bodil sighed. "Bodil, let me ask you this: Are you jealous of Seto because he can accomplish more than you? Because he has the power of sorcery? Because he's smarter than you?" Notch asked, and Bodil shoved Notch's hand forcefully off of his shoulder.

"No!! I don't want Seto gone! I don't want anyone gone! This game is sick! You're sick!" Bodil yelled at Notch, and Notch just gave an evil chuckle. "I know." He smirked, before his cloud of smoke swallowed him and he once again disappeared.

Bodil shook his head violently. He slammed the faucet off and ran down the stairs, his wet hands drying as he darted to the dining hall quickly.

Bodil stopped outside of the entrance to the room, where no one could see him. He listened. The one talking was indeed Seto.

Bodil looked down at his feet, and closed his eyes in concentration. You're not jealous of him. Don't let him get to you.

Bodil took a deep breath, then turned the corner and quickly walked back into the room and sat down in his chair.

"Alright, now that everyone's here, we should make a promise to not kill anyone. But in case anyone does break that promise, we still need someone to go check on everyone in the mornings. Alright?" Dan said, and everyone nodded.

"Good. That concludes our first meeting." Dan said, and everyone quickly got up from their seat and spread out throughout the house.