Chapter 1:first day

(Once again I'd like to thank @EllietheWizard  again for the help on coming up with who spookers fairy tail parent should be) 

Today was the day, My first day at ever after high me and my family were sitting at the table eating breakfast like always 

"I'm so happy for you Fred! I can't belive your actually going to ever after high" my father said smiling happily i returned the smile to my father.

"Eventually you'll be fallowing in your stories footsteps Fred!" My aunt said I had to keep my smile forced I could tell the same was for my father. You see my families story isn't a happy one my father was killed by his step-mom and fed to my grandpa, and he came back as a bird and killed my step-grandmother so I never met her which I fine with I heard she was awful, but I don't want my child fed to me! Who would? So I'm  not that excited to sign the story book of legends. But I wouldn't let them know that after all I have to. After breakfast I got up and put on my hoodie and an old vest over it and my pink beanie.

"Bye guys!" I hollared to them smiling, the only up side is I'm technically a royal so I won't be hated as I walked to school I saw a kid sitting outside who seemed to be thinking hard about something so I didn't bother him, even though it looked like he was in an argument even though no one was there, another boy who was standing next to someone who looked just like him and they were talking about something. As I walked in I saw a pig who yelled,

"Apple whites here!" And everything seemed to become happier and everyone was more relaxed as I saw a girl in a red and white dress with long blond hair walking down the hall then it hit me! This was queen Snow whites daughter! No wonder everyone was so happy. I countinued my teck down the hall when I heard the same pig yell soemthing similar but with more fear and he used the name 'Raven Queen' instead of 'Apple white' I turned and saw utter chaos and a girl wear black and purple with Long purple and black hair I don't understand why people were so scared. She looked nice as I continued on I walked to wear orientation was.

After orientation I went to my dorm room a little excited to meet my room mate a big smile on my face as I pushed open the door to my room and saw a man with dark skinned, a but if a beard, and a blue beanie on his head while looking at his mirror phone I placed my stuff on my bed and smiled.

"Hi my names Fred soup, but you can call me Spooker!" I say happily the man just looked at me before looking back down at his phone making a noise of acknowledge ment.

"The names Chris Ghosty, most people call me colon, I'm the son of dr.facilier aka, voodoo man" the boy 'Chris' said sounding bored "your parents?" He asks me, I smiled at him.

"I'm the son of the boy from the story the juniper tree!" Chris looked at me sympathetically 

"Sorry" he says simple I was confused till I realizes he was talking about my destiney making I chuckle nervously

"It's fine everything will work out in the end, I hope" I say as I start to unpack my stuff and lay on my bed deciding to hit the hay after my long day I'll need my energy for tomorrow.

My first seems to have gone by well I hope it continues like this through the whole year.

——A/N——

I hope you liked the first chapter the whole story won't be in first person this is just for now and see if you can figure who the first two people he saw were the Boy thinking or having an internal argument and the twins.