Chapter #22

Annie's POV:

When the whole crew gets back from the beach we all go inside. The first thing I go to is my room I was so tired I didn't even want to take a shower from getting out of the ocean.

When I get in my room I notice something. It looks so.. empty.

I check my drawers I don't know why I checked mine I just did.

I then check johns his clothes and all of the stuff he brung was gone. I suddenly knew he was 100% mad.

I look in every single room until I go to the last one. Which was not in plane sight.

Johnnys POV:

I hear annie checking some rooms next door she walks in the one I'm in. Luckily I was in the bathroom I lock it as soon as she comes in.

I try opening the small window as she calls
My name about 20 times.

She tries to open the bathroom door.

"Johnny?" She says in a weird tone.

"Is this door locked?." She whispers to herself.

I finnaly open the window. My phone drops out of my back pocket as I'm trying to fit to get out.

It drops all the way down. I was on the second floor🤦‍♀️

I jump down. It wasn't so far.

I start to walk toward the park nearby. It was my only luck. It wasn't terrible. It's not like Annie knew me and that Asher guy had a past. I mean I would forgive her but I also wouldn't. It had to take some thinking.

That whole evening she called me and called me and all I did was decline them.

I chilled at the park for a while. It was night when I returned and Hayden and Nadia were in the living room. They had fallen asleep from a movie.

I snuck back in and ran into someone..

-

End

Who did he run into? Stay tuned to find out.