The screen shifted....

BCCI headquarters, Mumbai. ..

Selectors were discussing about team selection which will b held aftr 6 months.

One among them,"I think 2 new members must b in d team...Our openers need to replaced by Lakshya and Manan(played by Arjun Bijlani)"

"No, I think v need to move with experience and also accrdng to the british conditions......so v can take Shikar and Rohit"

"We need to give chance to youngsters too...Lakshya is good", said another member.

President of bcci:okeii...We need to check lakshya's fitness and his consistency in his  games.

Everyone finally agreed to select Lakshya.But they didn't announce it to the press and they didn't inform Lakshya.The meeting wasn't official..tats y it wasn't Informed.

Another girl was shown...she was in a red plain knee length frock.His hair was curly and set free.She was swara.She was in a party hall.... hbd swara was written there...she was having a glass with alcohol in it.

Aj ki party meri taraf se........

She was dancing...with few girls n boys around her.

In d lift of the hotel were party was going on..Lakshya nd Manan were inside d lift...lakshya wore a black plain shirt and a dark sandal pant with black canvas shoes.Manan wore a navy blue plain shirt and a black pant with black shining shoes.Lakshya was having a bouquet of red roses in his hand nd Manan was with a gift.

The girl who was a medical stdnt was also there in the same hotel...in a restaurant table with her frnds.It was her frnd's bd...they were havig dinner.The grl ws Ragini...she wore a foot length flowy pure white gown with red rose
prints here and there below her hip.

Lift,

Manan:when are u gonna reveal ur love to everyone...

Laksh:Waiting fr gd opportunity

Manan:opportunity! !!And fr wat kinda opportunity r u waiting fr!?

Laksh:When I get a Man Of The Mach in my game fr India

Manan:Mmm nice idea but....this for today..(he pointed d bouquet)

Laksh:Haan...whomever be,they will love this.....

@Party hall

A frnd of swara dragged her alone

Frnd:when is he coming. ..

Swara:who

Frnd:ur Romeo

Swara:He will b here only when u all are gone..
Coz he...

Interrupted by her frnd,"he doesnt want anyone to know about his love nw..and I thought he will b in d Indian team aftr d under 19 world cup.He is struggling and still struggling...am I rght swara"

Swara looked hr frnd and sighed...

Laksh n Manan too entered d dining area of d hotel where Ragini nd her frnds were already present.

They placed their order to the waiter.

Laksh:Mango smoothie for me

Manan:And a hot chocolate

The waiter was gone.

Manan:Instead of waiting this long..we could have come after 11

Laksh:sorry yar

Manan smiled...

Outside d hotel

Finally Laksh phnd her aftr an hour.Swara came there to them.Manan and laksh wished her.

Manan:Ummm..u both b here.I will bring d car.

Swara:Its good he Is gone.(she looked manan)

Laksh smiled at her.Swara looked him again.

Laksh:Happy birthday Swara...

Swara:Laksh...I want u to play in d next game for India

"Swara...i am trying...", said laksh

Swara:how long...its been five yrs aftr ur under 19

Laksh caught her hands in his, swara u believe me right...

Swara:Haan par...

Interrupted by Laksh:I lv u swra...he hugged her
She too hugged him back.

A tear filled and pain filled eyes were shown...The lens of those eyes were seeing this.

It was Ragini.She was lifeless.Her eyes and face resembled the pain she was going through.The sceen she saw now was d worst thing happened in her life.

Manan came with the car and the trio went from there (Laksh manan n swara)

A frnd of Ragini taped her shoulder.Ragini wiped her tears and turned to her frnd with a smile.

Frnd:Wat r u dng here alone...

Ragini:Ummm...Idk where s d parking lot.

Lakshya was not known to the whole world but he his known to few cricket fans.Ragini too knee him.She read his autobiography and came to know about his life.She reads his articles.she devekiped a crush on him.she followed him without his knowledge, she hasnt spotted swara with him.She was inspired by his character, his live for his parents, respect fr women, his dedication fr his profession which ia cricket.unknowingly she developed a feeling for him.Her crush,it changed into love.Now seeing swara with him as his love her world was stopped there..of course who could see there love with some one else.Lakshya was Ragini's frst love and she can't replace him in her heart as well as life.

Manan stopped d Car,

Swara:Laksh...can v meet tomorrow

Laksh:Swara...u know right..my schedule is tight everyday...I am sorry.

Ragini was sitting on d floor merging her back at d door.She was crying heavily....

She opened her wardrobe and took a note book.It was a craft note...she opened it.Full of lakshya's pics, pasted all over.She caressed his pic and cried again.She sat on the floor with a thud.

Swara's mom:Swara I need to talk to u beta...

" an alliance came for u.His father is a great business man in Delhi...here is his pic.Think and tell us..take ur time."

Swara was not sure about laksh.She thought he will be a big star cricketer one day.She wanted to settle..thats it.Swara's parents doesnt know anything about Laksh.

Night, every one were sleeping.Swara took her phone nd ringed laksh.

She said everything.That she wanna settle...The alliance brought for her by her parents was from a millionaire family.She cant wait for him.She thought if he becomes famous then he would get money.
She agreed her Mom with d alliance.

"Laksh....u r 24 nw and I am also 24...I cant wait for u.If I want to wait fr u...i need to wait till my 50.Without money nobody can survive.....Thats it.Its over Laksh"

Laksh eyes were teary.He loved her truely.But she wanted only fame and money.Money was everything for her than love. He was broken.More than that his heart was broken into millions like broken glasses.From then Lakshya lost faith in love.Hr was truely dedicated to her and her love like how he was dedicated to his cricket life.

To be continued

Pardon me for the mistakes