It Ain't Easy-feat Sidney Crosby

Sidney sighed as Jasmine continued her rant, hands on her slender hips. "I mean how hard is it?! You pick up the damn phone and you call! Fuck, you could just text and that would be satisfying!"

"Jesus, Jas...I was busy." Sidney mumbled

"Oh really? Like last weekend? That kind of busy?!" Jasmine yelled

Sidney rolled his eyes, "I told you I had no control over last weekend!!"

"Oh, that's right. James Neal made you go out. James Neal made you kiss that bitch!"

"No! Well, yeah, he made me go out, but he didn't make me kiss Cassie...and I didn't kiss her. She kissed me!"

"Whatever, Sidney. The least you could do is try and make me happy! It's not that hard."

"Not that...not that hard? I've been trying. I try and try and try! Every time I've done something to try and make you happy, you never seem to notice! The only time you seem to care is when I fuck up."

"No! I do notice the 'good' things, Sidney but the problem is, they're only good for you. Not for me." She said marching away

Sidney sighed and followed her, "Then tell me what I need to do!"

Jasmine spun around "Stop lying to yourself and admit that you're the one with the problem and stop blaming me and my 'high standards.'"

"But I haven't done anything wrong..."

"This is exactly what I mean, Sidney. This is why I'm ending it."

"You're breaking up with me?" He asked

Jasmine nodded "Yeah." she whispered as she slowly walked away, leaving Sidney in the dust, fading away until every trace of him was gone.