Chapter 32: Meido Zangetsuha - Tenseiga's Offensive Strike!

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we see why Totosai is here?" Yui suggests.

"She's right. There'll be no need for any of that. I had no choice but to come here. It was Tenseiga that summoned me." Totosai says.

"Tenseiga summoned you?" Sesshomaru and Yui say in unison.

"Don't play dumb with me. I refuse to believe you haven't noticed that Tenseiga's been disturbed for the past few days." Totosai says and Yui looks away while Sesshomaru looks down at Tenseiga, "Interesting. It appears that your heart now possesses what it had been lacking all this time."

"What do you mean by lacking?! Lord Sesshomaru's heart is flawless!" Jaken says.

"That's right! He's strong and kind! Well, at least you Lady Yui and I." Rin says.

"He's never been kind to me." Jaken says as he begins to cry.

"Oh, please don't cry, Master Jaken." Rin says.

"Compassion." Yui whispers and Sesshomaru looks down at her, "Kagura was dying and like me, you felt sorry for her death even if it was just for a brief moment."

"Tenseiga has reacted to the change in your heart." Totosai says.

"Hmph." Sesshomaru says and turns away.

"A heart that has felt rage and sorrow not just for yourself, but for another being." Totosai says.

"At the last moment, Kagura became Yui's friend and so Yui was crying. I was angry that the true source of Yui's tears was Naraku for killing Kagura." Sesshomaru says.

"Hmm? Wait... you felt angry at Naraku for killing her and sad because I was crying?" Yui asks.

"Now you must hand over Tenseiga." Totosai says.

"What?" Sesshomaru asks getting angry.

"Wait, why should he Totosai?" Yui asks.

"The time has come to reforge Tenseiga to use as a weapon." Totosai says and Yui's eyes widen.

'Reforge Tenseiga?' Sesshomaru's thoughts say.

"Reforge Tenseiga?" Yui says as the same time.

The group heads with Totosai. Yui stood watching as the area around them changes. Yui watches in shock as she looks around. Rin and Jaken stood by confused as the area seemed to change.

"Now, draw your sword." Totosai says. Sesshomaru complies and Yui gasps as she watches a demon rise up out of the ground.

"A demon!" Jaken says. Sesshomaru turns and looks at it before he rushes forward and slices the demon. When nothing happens, Yui blinks confused.

'Is that it? It didn't really change at all.' Yui's thoughts say.

"It didn't cut him. He swung the sword, but there's not a scratch on him." Jaken says. Rin and Yui gasp in shock.

"Master Jaken, what is that thing?" Rin asks and points behind the demon, "Behind the demon?" A sudden portal opens up and the demon turns in surprise.

"He's opened the path to the underworld." Totosai says.

"Whoa, that's cool." Yui says.

"The Underworld?" Jaken asks. The demon suddenly falls apart before the pieces of the body are sucked into the portal.

"Wait... what just happened?" Jaken asks.